Skeletons of the last scrog

Potent

Hey, going through some pics and found these two of the skeletons of my last scrogs, to exlpain a lil bit i decided to bend then stalk back as well as to fim them both there would have bin more to the skeleton apart from a chunk got took out of them :( the strain is our local bubble

Attached files IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0003.JPG

ooo thats a tough question i didn't keep a diary on that grow but i think was about 4-5 weeks before i switched, i think bending the plant over as well as the fim helped greatly with the overall shape, instead of the usual of waiting for it to vertaicly grow towards the screen and then bend i think the plant is at differant levels where as if you bend it back it is more even. i think on my next i will do 2 more scrogs one standard (vertaiclly grown) and the other bent back and see what the differance is.

bit more info on that grow, i was using Plant magic soil again with the Biobizz nutrient range (my usual combination) and a 400hps lamp with a euro reflector.

If no-one has checked out the plant magic soil i can definately suggest it, i tried making my own mix a while back but got recommended Plant magic and haven't looked back since excellent drainage etc

um if theres any more info i've forgotten let me know and i'l see what else i remember lol

Bubble the destroyer of memories hahaha