1st time growing. How am I doing? [Kalashnikova]

Machamp

IMG_0009.JPG

Hi. This is my first time growing. The pic above is my Kalashnikova at day 18. The set up I have chosen is a 120cm x 120cm x 200cm SJ DR120 tent. For seed & Veg i've got a 125w CFL (6400k blue) and also a 600w DS HPS. I also got a 6" ruck and CF extracting into another room.

I'm growing hydro and in a GHE waterfarm.The only neuts i'm using is GHE (softwater) Micro and FloraNova Bloom.

Not using rockwool I germ'd a seed placed it into the hydroton. I think I might of done this a bit prematurely but growth has been on the slow side. I started out with tap water which had a reading of 200PPM but i've switched over to RO water now.

About a week ago I gave the plant's first neuts of Micro at 1.4ml per 8.5ltrs.

For the very first week I put the plant under the CFL on 24/0. Then on 18/6. On day 17, when I saw a root come out the bottom chamber of the waterfarm, i've introduced the HPS (from a distance, lowering it bit by bit).

Not sure what other stuff i've missed out but i'm just woundering how is it going? I feel the growth has been slow upto now but she isn't that tall at 19 days. She's only 2".

Thanks for reading.

looking a little pale but it might be the pictures color, But beside thatshe looks pretty good, maybe a little slow for a 20 days girl but no particular problem i see ;)

For your slow growth you might have to check with the hydro pro here what is you water timer period, it might come from there ;)

Have a good grow man

I think it's the pic but im increasing the micro today when lights come back on.

Lets hope the hydro pro pops in. My air pump supplying the waterfarm is on 24/7.

I hope she explodes soon as I was planning on LST her for a bit then i'm going to do a scrog.

welcome. great set up u got there. u obviously did a bit of reserch before hand and that is great.

only thing diffrent i would have done is used rock wool first then went to the hydroton. letting a seedling root into rock gives it a firm footing. germ your seed first then put in in a 1.5" rockwool cube. let it veg a few days till u see roots then put in a bigger rockwool cube like 3x3 or 4x4". veg for another week or 2 till u see roots. at that time throw it in the hydrofarm. your plants will have a solid rooting and will be ready for the nutes.

• 2 months later...

any update mate im curious as ive got this strain on the go atm and i must say yeah yous do seem to have gone very slow i think mine were around 10inch and filled out the pot, like bozoph said for sure u should have used rockwool even if u just used the 1.4 inch ones it would have helped a great deal

peace bro