hi this 1 is for the admins

smokey0159

hi hope u all having a good day this 1 is for the admins i have noticed on this u dont have a start to finish on hydroponics all the different systems and how you do it?? i was wondering if i do all the basics of it all will you pin it at the top of the hydroponics page i think it would be good for begginers or people going from soil can you let me now thanks

Hello, long time grower / new recipient of my medical card and, huge advocate of what the greenhouse seed company has to offer. i got my first slh seed here a couple of weeks ago and the thing already stinks, it's only two weeks old also i have the exodus cheese and kalashnikova on the way. Mad props go out to franco, arjan, and simon. you guys are pioneers as far as collecting and preserving cannabis in so many forms and envy you guys greatly. As for the other growers that have journals on here you guys are awesome to i've been reading a lot of your guys posts. and hope that i can gain some new knowledge from some of the seasoned growers here.