TNPatient yearns for opportunity to try medical cure for pain coming in MASS. USA

TNPatient

HELLO all, I seek the oportunity to grow and try MMJ for pain relief of trigeminal neuralgia. My questions on main website were not allowed because of all kinds of ignorant issues in USA. I was asked to post here for the possibility of better results.

Help stop the pain

http://www.fpa-support.org/

Message Subject: Trigeminal neuralgia patient starting MMJ inquiry Body: Hello, i was accidently hit in face with baseball bat on elementery schoolyard. Gives me trigeminal neuraliga. 30+ years traveling for pain relief, horrors of presciptions tried and doctors tortured me over years and since 2001 went to Denpasar, Kuta, Bali, Signapore, Hong Kong etc in search of pain relief from TN blinding pain.

Massachusetts USA is set to make legal Medical maiuana in Nov 2012 and patient cards in 2013.

With my pain increasing each day, I purchased a farm in MA 6 years ago in hopes to be prepared for legalization and has a 100' X 40' commercial greenhouse and land.

I seach to find out how your marketing department works with new customer who will be using legal methods to provide medical cannibus for pain relief? And myself to try the strains seeking pain relief like I experienced in other countries that my 65 american doctors failed ot provide. Is it possible to start now to work with your empire to provide our hopefully new legal medical program with your samples packs and your incredable knowledge?

Thank you

Hello and welcome on our site, as toka said GH won't send you any seeds officially, unless law changes in 2013 but don't think so ^^

But i believe attitude seedbank send gh to usa. If you look a little on the site we have quite a few members that have chronic pain like you and a few posts talking about the strains our members like to relief pain.

Good luck in finding your path and with your MMJ, and don't hesitate to participate to forum ;)