Hi everybody

jmorfeos

I speak in spanish but for I will write in english:

I'm an indoor grower since 2 years. I started with some hybrid sativas from the paraguay marihuana that is sold here and last year with some seeds from an area of this country that has been introduced by some European hippies (I think) called "little minty". My grow space is 50x50x150 cm for flowering and 50x50x70 cm for vegetative. I'm upgrading my cabinet to 100x60x180 cm for flowering and 60x60x90 cm for veg. and this year I will try the White Widow genetic. I like organic fertilizer and DIY Led grow lights.

Bests

Hello Jmorfeos, Welcome on sh forum i hope you'll have a nice moment with us ;)

Waiting to see your girls growin, if you have any questions or problem ask one of the mod.

Have a good discovering of site ;)

Thanks Dust, I'm sure it will be nice to share this precious "hobby" with you guys. I love to learn about this plant and the way she grows for give us the best. I'm a little anxious to start my new grow in march.

Hello there, welcome to the community :)

you should try white widow from greenhouse seed web store. ;)

Hi Fuzzy, thanks I have some Northern Lights and White Widow seeds but I don't where it comes, a friend of another friend give it to him. Is there any problem to show them if they are not from GH?

Welcome to our home :)

Thanks Mopman for the welcome, I hope enjoy this sharing site with all of you.

I liked the Strain Hunters expeditions thanks for this forum, I want to share my experience with the community.

Bests to the SH forum ;)