Growmed Cannabis Fair Spain 20,21 & 22 April 2012

lamsbread

Growmed 2012 - Medical cannabis fair spain

Soft Secrets is proud to announcethe GROWMED cannabis fair inValencia, Spain on the 20, 21 and 22 April of 2012.

Having started the very first cannabisfairs in Spain (The famous Highlife fairs in Barcelona from 2004 till 2007), Soft Secrets is now looking to bring the cannabis

industry a whole new experience in public fair trades. GROWMED will be a fair like you never saw before. The world of the international cannabis community will be presented in all it’s facets, and home growers, medicinal marihuana users, smokers and canna-businesses alike will have a great new venue to meet up, relax or talk business.

GROWMED, with its 12,000 m2, will be the largest cannabis trade fair in Europe!

This first GROWMED infotainment fair will be divided into four spaces

TRADE FAIR

You will find lots of information about smoking and growing (medicinal) cannabis and other natural products at the fair. You will for example find information about nutrition, seeds, growing equipment and smoking accessories.

MEDICINAL ARENA

The Medical Arena is a major think tank in the shape of a real park. In this park you will find information about the world of medicinal cannabis.

Know what you smoke. Come to the square and meet medicinal cannabis celebrities. We work with universities, doctors, dispensaries, collectives and medical labs around the world. No boring material, just powerful and exciting information.

ARAB BAZAR & LOUNGE

Outside we have a lounge where smoking is permitted. Just relax and enjoy the special lounge. Smoke a hookah or just enjoy a delicious drink.

SOFT SECRETS LOUNGE / CANNABIS CAFÉ

/ CYBER VILLAGE

Meet your friends at the Digital Cyber Village. Receive free products by becoming a Facebook friend. Free Wi-Fi, games and other digital oddities.

You will find Art and Lounge areas spread across the fair. Create and design your own artwork. Relax comfortably in the lounge. Enjoy a vitamin boost at the Juice Bar. Be creative and enjoy!

Feria Valencia

AVD. De las Ferias s/n

46035 Valencia

Spain

Pab 1. Level 3

Tickets

Don’t feel like queuing up? Order your tickets online now.

We have two different types of tickets:

Basic Ticket per day: € 12,50

Basic Ticket for three days: € 29,50

VIP ticket including a goody bag worth € 20,00:

€ 20,00 (one day)

Note: minimum age is 18-years-old and visitors may only smoke outside. You will be asked to verify your age upon entry.

VIP Tickets Goody Bag

If you buy a VIP ticket, you will also receive a Goody Bag. The Goody Bag contains (medicinal cannabis) gadgets such as nutrition samples, (medicinal) seeds, lighters. The bag has a value of € 20.00. You will therefore essentially be visiting the fair free of charge. Be quick because we only have a limited number of VIP tickets.

E-Mail - info@growmed.es

So mark it in your agenda! This is the fair

you don’t want to miss!

For more information:

F. + 34 93 245.27.50

E-mail info@growmed.es

» www.growmed.es

Soft Secrets’ GROWMED, a

brand new trade fair and an

event not to be missed!

Copied , pasted and edited from soft secrets magazin & Growmed web site

http://www.cannabis....UK/softsecrets/

http://www.growmed.es/gb/

This is for York76, He brought this fair to my attention and asked if anyone eles was going.It has a page in the 1st issue of 2012 Soft Secrets, I was going to just copiy and paste it, If life was going to be so simple lmao. Due to silly character and code in the pdf , it just wouldn't copy, so i have taken the info from the 2 sources and put it together.I hope you find this interesting and useful & you could PM Yorke76/simon if you are thinking of going.

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

lol Yes a very progressive country, I applaud them & yes damn lucky.

I have now finished the post, when you looked at it i was still constructing it, was a pain in the arse but worth it to be able to let people get this info.

Peace Lams

• Like 1

Guest Elias

Damn i thought i had to learn dutch (the truth is like in germany lots of them speaks dope english) now i think i really got to learn spanish! If the government don't freak out spain is the future of cannabis in europe, they were saying in the news that a small city in spain just lend some of their land to cannabis grower community so they can pay their debt! As i said i hope their government won't step back if they get pressured by the european comunity...

Peace!

• Like 1