Super Shed

Jay Ryan

Thanks Fuzzy!

I can't wait to turn this over too. As I'm sure you know, there is a lot of maintenance that has had to be put off while they ladies have been growing.

The biggest thing is that I have an automated system set to go to open and close the skylight. I can't get it fully hooked up until the ladies come down. I think I'll do some other adjustments to my lights and stuff, but all in all I like the way things have gone so far.

My electric bill is reasonable (it actually fell when I moved my lights from my house to the shed) and the results look pretty good so far.

And again, I can't wait to get the GH Thai rolling. I know it will be a very long grow, but with my manifolding I should be able to keep them rolling with other plants harvested before them.

in 2 weeks I'll be posting pics of the ladies hanging upside down. 2 weeks later, the next batch will be in place!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Where has the time gone?

It's harvest time already, 8 weeks into flowering, 10 weeks in the room, and 2 plants have met the sheers.

After a few days of drying in the Southern California dry heat is all it takes. I now have them in open quart mason jars. It slows the dry down a bit:

Here is a Super Skunk bud:

Sam_1014small.jpg

I still have 4 more plants on the same schedule, 9th week, 2 on 7th weeks. Here are some shots of a beautiful Super Lemon Haze at 8 weeks into flower:

Sam_1022small.jpg

Sam_1025small.jpg

Sam_1026small.jpg

And the new start:

Left to Right, back to front:

GH Thai, GH Super Lemon Haze (late start), GH Super Lemon Haze

GH El Nino, GH White Widow, GH Cheese

Sam_1020small.jpg

And one GH Thai I went from 2 weeks veg straight to the 12 hour chamber:

Sam_1021small.jpg

Guest superbluehaze

Great stuff, Jay. The best way to grow, as you can automate the sky light, and then you have the best of both worlds;

the intensity of the sun, but in an indoor environment that can be control.

Excellent, and great the photos too.

good luck(though i do not think you will need it) and happy growing,

john

Thanks John, I have a device called Add-a-motor http://www.add-a-motor.com/. It was like $100 that essentially will pull a cord on a loop one way when power is applied, the next time power is applied it pulls the other way. I have it worked out testing, but I didn't get it in until after the plants went in.

I guess I thought I was spider man or something ;)

After a few of the Super Lemon Haze plants come out I'll be able to fully automate the skylight shade, then I can take a vacation lol

Guest superbluehaze

jay,

People spend a lot of money attempting to get lady buds to hang around their garden, and you have them for nothing.

Encourage them, make them your friends, THEY EAT SPIDER MITES - god bless em.

happy growing,

john

• 3 months later...

Awesome shed bro. And the pics on beautiful. Being in the States, how do you dodge the cops looking at your electric bill? I've been living in the Netherlands for a few years, so I'm not sure how the law have changed in the States. I know Cali has always been relaxed, but was just curious how your staying off the grid. I may be mving back to Maine and I want to bring strains with me. Was thinking of having a shed with a small solar panel so I can stay off the grid. But if you know how to do it normal it would be interesting to know.

Really well done mate.