Green eggs

Ingredients:

- 1.75g of some goofy named sativa

- about 8 table spoons of Spectrum's organic coconut oil refined for medium high heat

- 1 egg

Instructions:

Finely grind your cannabis of choice then spread out and place on a cookie sheet. Place the cookie sheet on a cookie tray for the oven. Preheat the oven for 275 degrees, put in your cannabis for about 8 minutes (or until you notice a change in color from green to light brown, my herb remained green) this decarboxylates your herb. Place your coconut oil in a frying pan, heat it at about medium high (if your oven dial has numbers I used 6). Wait for the oil to melt then place in your herb. I let it cook with a glass lid on the frying pan for about 5 minutes then killed the heat. I noticed my herb turned into a mild light brown, do not let your herb burn or give off smoke if so you loose your THC. Then you can strain your coconut-cannabis oil (c-c oil) if you like or use it as it is. From what you have made you can use in modiration as you like. I placed most of this c-c oil in a container for later use the cooking pan had plenty of c-c oil left on it I simply cracked and egg into it and slow cooked it. The egg gained a slight green color :). When I ate it, it only took a few minutes, less than 20 mins., before I felt the effects of cannabliss take over me. The effects at time were so strong that I had hallucinations in a good way and over all my stomach felt happy :}.

• Like 1

niiice man, tho Egg and coconuts sounds like a strange mix, it can't be bad, and if effect are that good with 1,75gr of weeed, i can give it a try :)

Thanks for sharing this recipe Tochti

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...