Best regards Hunters :D

Azsayl

Just joined from Spain, I hope to make some friend and know a knew few things of all about this amazing web and these amazing experience.

I will enjoy this web like a kid enjoy his candy at first time.

Me acabo de unir desde españa. Espero hacer algunos amigos y saber unas cuantas cosas sobre esta magnifica web y esta experiencia esplendida :D.

La disfrutaré como un niño disfruta de su caramelo por primera vez.

Thank you and great work admins!

See ya

Hi Azsayl, welcome on sh forum, I hope that you will find the friends you are lookking for, but i'm pretty sure you will, we have looots of friendly users, and looots of good tips on the forum for your growth.

I hope that you will enjoy staying with us, don't hesitate to have a chat with us in the chat xD

And if you have any problem don't hesitate to ask the mods, we'l do our best to help you :superblue:

Have a good discovering of the site

Hi Azsayl, welcome on sh forum, I hope that you will find the friends you are lookking for, but i'm pretty sure you will, we have looots of friendly users, and looots of good tips on the forum for your growth.

I hope that you will enjoy staying with us, don't hesitate to have a chat with us in the chat xD

And if you have any problem don't hesitate to ask the mods, we'l do our best to help you :superblue:

Have a good discovering of the site

Yes, im glad for your offer, and thats nice for learn more english, I hope some help for that, ill go to the chat right now! thanks :D