brand new autoflowering strains from GHSC

Gfarmer

i dont know if somone already made a post about this i havent seen one yet but today i was going through the green house web site and saw the new arrivals list, i couldent believe my eyes green house after just releasing autobomb only about 2 months ago has released 3 new autoflowering strains.

the first one kalashnikova automatic a cross of kalashnikova and green o matic. words can't even describe how excited i am to try this strain out it might even be my next grow if i can get myhands on some beans in time. i also hope they start making more regular strains into autoflowering strains one im dying to see is the GWS

the second sweet mango automatic mango crossed with big bang auto, again just awsome i love fruity bud so hopefully it smells as good as the name sounds.

and the third one that i am gonna have to upgrade my setup before i can try out because its sounds like a pretty big plant for an auto NL automatic (NL x green o matic) it says its a big producer for an auto yeilding 100 to 150 grams outdoors!! now thats impressive for an autoflowering plant im gonnahave to get some beans before may 24 and add this to my outdoor crop for this year.

so yeah i gotta give props to the guys at green house for releasing so many new auto strains i dont know how you guys find the time but i can say that all the small time urban growers appreciate it i know that for me being able to plant from seed and have a turn around in around 2 months is amazing .

• Like 1

Man thumbs up for the catch, been on the site few days ago and it wasn't there, damn the sweet mango sounds good to me :D i think i will let myself tempted by them ;)

Thanks for the info man, sneaky GH making surprises like that lol

yeah i know i couldent really believe it like even when auto bomb came out i knew about it before hand but this is some great news kalashnikova is such a nice looking plant huge colas i cant wait to try that one out. and im guess NL is northern lights so thats pretty cool .

im just really stoked about it because auto flower plants are better for my situation and there are so many companies that sell bunk autoflower plants, but every one i've tryed from green house ive been happy with has a certain standard of quality that you dont get with alot of companies. and i was kinda getting bored of there selection they had