Hi All

Dr. Who

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself ...

I am a 33 year Dutch hobby home grower and always looking for ways to improve ...

So looking on the web i found The Strain Hunters on youtube ... Way cool ... i loved Franco with the Malawi Gold ....

This got my thinking about my next home crop ... i really like the strong white variations so i think White Shark from the GreenHouse will be my next choice and i really want to get my hands on a original Malawi Gold seed ....

At the moment i am growing a Mazhar, Cronic and Cheese ... i'll post some pics when there are some nice buds ... day 2 of flowering now ....

so that's what i could think of now ...

see you guys online !

cheers

Martijn

PS, Tokage thanks for the warm welcome

• Like 1

Hi tokage .. yeah we dutch know our stuff ;) hahaha

I got some Mazar and Cronic seeds as a present from the dutch-headshop ... looked it op on the web and thought hell why not ill give it a try ....

If i go the Franco way ..... " You see the Indica deffintly" don't know more about it ... it's my first 2 Mazar plants

The Cronic i did because it's an old favorite of mine when i learned to play chess in the shop ... also 2 plants

The Cheese where pre grown and a gift from a mate ... big big leaves dark green fun to watch them grow.... a proven crop so i was happy with those ... a little more than 2 plants but hell i smoke a lot ....

and a geek like me did to hahahahah ;)