A.M.S, Hobbyist Level, First Grow in Soil

badcat

what are the kind of spots we can see on the leaves? maybe just water drop?

Beside that looking good man, thanks for the update ;)

I don't know Dust. Is water drop dangerous for leaves? Sometimes I feed her like a rain :fie: is it wrong?

She looks green, I hope no problem for her health. :fie:

yes when you water her you should not touch the leaves with the water it could burn them, especially if the lights are ON. at night it a little more ok, but still there it is recommanded to spray with at least demineralized water to avoid spots like that, it is all the mineral that are in the water drying and making those spots.

Good luck man

yes when you water her you should not touch the leaves with the water it could burn them, especially if the lights are ON. at night it a little more ok, but still there it is recommanded to spray with at least demineralized water to avoid spots like that, it is all the mineral that are in the water drying and making those spots.

Good luck man

Thank you my friend Dust,

Can I rescue my little girl, after that mistake, I am so sorry now. :O What can I do now?

don't worry lol it should not really hurt her for the moment if you stop it now ;)

You can still i f you want now feed her like once a week by spraying with demineralzed water like i told you and some light nute made for spraying like algamic. Nevert hurts the leaves to get a nice little feeding foliar when it's done rightly ;)

Don't forget, never when lights are on!! ;)

• Like 1

Nice!!!

Looking good kitty cat. They grow very very fast. So far so good. You should watch those leafs so that faint yellow don´t spread.

Keep doing your love mate!

Thanks my Friends, tokage & HCâ™ 01â„¢ :cool:

Hey tokage, yellow points are my mistake, because of rain feeding when lights are on. I'll never do this again :cool:

All looks good! ;)

yeah man looking good and compact so far :)

Keep her strong ;)

Thanks my friends.

Hey Dust, When should I pass from vegetative to flower section?? Should I wait for preflowers?? 4 weeks or 6 weeks. I ordered ScroG Net, When should I use the NET? en of the vegetative? or when?

When my NET come, I'll take some pictures of it. We consult anyway. Take care.

Dear Friends, I feed 200-300 ml water on 14-17 days of vegetative state, this is enough for feeding, one day feed one-two days no feeding like that. Should I feed more water like 500 ml or 1 Liter??? What do you think about that, dear friends?...

Also, I stopped to feeding like rain. But still, especially new leaves on top ( veg. +17, picture 3 ) ,

light green color points there. I don't know what is wrong. Plant looks like healthy.

Over-watering = NO

Over-Nuts = NO

What is wrong? Thanks.