A.M.S, Hobbyist Level, First Grow in Soil

badcat

http://youtu.be/Mf2k_-rKOao

After +28 Vegetative, Flower +16, White Hairs are everywhere :cool:

I ll flush my little girl tomorrow. And I ll change my nuts, 1-1-1 Grow-Micro-Bloom to 1-2-3 Grow-Micro-Bloom

Hey Friends, If I harvest my girl on 8th weeks on Flower Stage, I wonder what is the my harvest's dry scale, Who has an idea about it?

10-20 grams Dry Weed

20-30 grams Dry Weed

30-40 grams Dry Weed

40-50 grams Dry Weed

50-75 grams Dry Weed

75-100 grams Dry Weed

100+ grams Dry Weed

I wonder.... :girlcrazy:

The girls is loking very good man, it's not that little girl not touching the net anymore, and WHERE THE F**K IS OUR RED LIGHTER??? :rabbi:

hahaha, you know we like our habits :P

Joke apart, that girls is looking super healthy, for your weight, i think it is too early to give an approximate weight, be patient ;)

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

Haha ROFL! Yeah where is it you stoner!

Im very careful when it comes to guessing weight and what i say should not be taken as a truth. I guess 40g

Looking great my friend. Keep shower them with love and you be ok.

40g :) We'll see. I want 100g+ :girlcrazy:

ams1.jpg

ams2.jpg

ams3.jpg

Dear Friends, As you can see, ( my camera is not good :cool: ) amber hairs everywhere,, lol. today is DAY 36 Flowering period (5 weeks)

I want to harvest one week later on 6th Weeks on Flowering Stage. What do you think about that. I took mini leave near the Flower, and I could see the trichomas and took a picture. Trichomas are clear white colour. Not milky or amber now. But one week later maybe it will be ready. Arjan and Franco said that A.M.S. is commercial 6 weeks strain with 18,00 THC, it is enough for me. Must I wait week 7 or week 8,, or may I harvest on week 6....

What do you think my pro grower friends. :girlcrazy:

I want to smoke my first grow ....

Peace.

• Like 1

Oops, just looked at the videos now and 1 week will not be long enough for SURE ! It probably just starts to get real sticky and develop that pungent smell every time you touch it or the fan moves the stems/buds.

Try to read the plant. If all white pistils have turned brown the plant is ripe. Not before that. Also the smell usually changes suddenly and all tiny leaves around the top colas are burnt, yellowed out or faded - then it is high time to cut her down.

Don't know how you counted, but if I counted like you did my plants would be in week 10 not in week 8 of flowering.

Good luck choosing the right moment. Trust your guts. The plant looks really healthy and nice, so it is hard not to reap good weed.

My guess will be in the 40 gram plus region after curing probably a good ounce plus some change you smoked in between. Sounds a bit disappointing but it is NOT. The weed is superb better than most stuff you can buy anywhere esp. since the high changes during curing - something you only get from your own home grown.

I would harvest at 10th week at least, for sure.

Week 9 is good too, 8 weeks would only be possible in optimal conditions, more light and space.

But badcat was talking about only 6 weeks, that is not enough, would be very under-ripened.