Hello from Southwestern New York!

DeaganGrey

I'm Deagan and I live in the southwestern tier of New York state. I'm very interested in discovering a particular strain that has been grown over generations in the northern Appalachain region of northeastern PA and southwestern NY.

I have been growing my own for a couple years ... although I finally have a 400 HPS light etc. I've practiced a little bit with hydroponics too. I also feel confident that I'm starting to grow some nice strains when I can get the seed online.

Please say hello ... love to meet other growers in my area.

First hello and welcome to SH forum and chat. Nice to see more folks from New York state:) We are a nice family here whit a lot of growers and smokers. Have a look in u tester section for amazing photos of new strains, or join the chat for some nice talk.

Peace & Smoke

Jimmy

Hi man, Welcome on SH forum man, i don't know if we have other NewYorker on the forum but glad to count one :)

Do you know the name of the strain you are looking for? would love to know more about it ^^

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod we'll do our best to help you.

And like jimmy said when you wanna have a chat come join the public chat ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum, i hope we'll see some of your babies soon ;)

See ya online :bye:

Hi man, Welcome on SH forum man, i don't know if we have other NewYorker on the forum but glad to count one :)

Do you know the name of the strain you are looking for? would love to know more about it ^^

Hi Dust, (and the others that left welcome post),

I wanted to clarify; I am not aware of a local strain. I am very interested in meeting others from the area that may be aware of a strain that has been cultivated for generations. I have heard rumors--and because I have never attended I'll leave it at 'rumor'-- that Cornell University in Ithaca, NY grows some of the best government medicinal marijuana. Ithaca is a short drive from me. Again, very new and hesitant to be open about my new hobby. Still, as soon as I learn something I will post what I find.

Thanks again for the welcome!