NEW GROW WITH 3 POTS OF CHEMDOG

QUICKMARK

I JUST WANT TO NO WHICH WAY IS THE BEST WAY TO GROW MY FIRST 3 POTS WITH ORGAINIC SOIL I HAVE TRIED HYDROPONICS AT MY LAST GROW WHICH IS STILL GOING ON FOR AT LEASE 2 MONTHS MAN EVERY THING THAT COULD GO WRONG WENT WRONG, THE FIRST THING I TOLD MY BROTHER OR(PARTNER) IS DO NOT TELL ANYONE PERIOD THAT WAS MY FIRST MISTAKE,WELL IT WAS NOT SO LONG WHEN I HAD STRAGERS ASKING ME HEY QUICK .HOWS YOUR GROWING GOING?I NEW RIGHT AT THAT POINT THAT WE WERE IN FOR AN ADVENTURE. ANYWAY GETTING BACK TO MY MAIN QUESTION I TALKED TO BOBCAT I THINK THATS HIS NAME AND HE DID HIS FIRST GROW WITH SOME NEW AUTO STRAIN FROM ARGAN,THAT I GUESS WAS A EXPERIMENT WELL BOBCAT SHOWED EVERYTHING FROM HIS DAY 1 FROM HIS GERMANATION ALL THE WAY UP TO SCOG,HE HAD DETAILED PICTURES AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH WHAT HE DID SEEING HE DID IT HIS FIRST TIME,AND WAS SO SUCCESSFULL.IF YOU GET THE FORUM PART HE IS ON READ IT HE DESERVES CREDIT IN MY OPIONEN.WELL MY MAIN THOUGHT IS TO PUT MY LAST GREENHOUSE CHEMDOGS ONE IN EACH POT,I WAS THINKING OF USEING

WWW.ADVACEDNUTRIENTS.COM,I READ ALOT ABOUT THERE NEW RECEPEES ABOUT NO PH CONTROL AND OTHER STRONG COMMENTS ABOUT THEM,AS A MATTER OF FACT BOBCAT USED THERE NUTRIENTS.I WAS THINKING OF USEING THE PUT THE SEEDS IN THE WATER FOR LETS SAY 24 HOURS,THEN IF THEY FALL THEY ARE VIALBLE.IS THIS TRUE?THEN WRAP THEM UP IN COTTEN THEN SIP THEM UP IN A BAG AND LET THEM SIT IN A DARK PLACE,WAIT UNTILL THEY GERMINATE WHAT SIZE POTS SHOULD I USE AFTER THE SMALLER ONES, I TRYED 1 CHEMDOG WITH MY TANK SYSTEM DWC AND IT GREW LIKE SHIT IT SEEMED IT WAS ALWAYS THE SMALLEST OF ALL THE OTHERS I ALSO HAD SKUNK AND KUSH. IT WOULD TAKE A LONG TIME TO TELL YOU WHAT HAD HAPPENED WITH THAT GROW,IT SEEMED LIKE I WAS CURSED EVERYTHING WENT WRONG IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NUTES THEY DID WELL AFTER I FOUND OUT I PUT THEM INTO THE TANK 1 WEEK EARLY,NOT ENOUGH ROOT GROWTH,SO I ENDED UP WITH ROOT ROT AND STEM ROT I HAD THE CUPS TO FAR INTO THE WATER,I GUESS YOU LIVE AND LEARN,DO YOU THINK I HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO ALSO PUT IN THE 3 CHEMDOGS ALONG WITH MY NEW SEEDLINGS?I AM GOING TO GET AN AIR CONDITIONER IS THAT A GOOD IDEA?AT ADVANCED I PLAN TO USE THERE N P K. IS THAT A GOOD IDEA AFTER I GO THREW THE VEG STAGE I WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE,THIS IS A HOBBY THAT MIGHT TURN PROFITALBLE IM ALL FOR THAT I DONT EVEN LIKE TO SMOKE MY INTEREST ARE THE PAIN KILLING ABILLTYS THAT CERTAIN THC GEANS SEEM TO POSSES. I READ ALOT I THINK I GOT MOST OF WHAT I SHOULD DO BUT I WOULD SURE LOOK FORWARD TO ALL OF THE GREAT GROWERSAND ALL THERE SECRETS.RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A BILL IN THE OHIO HOUSE OF REPRSENATIVES THAT IF WE GATHER 252000 VOTES IT WILL GO ON THE BALLET IN NOVEMBER.IM NOT DOING THIS FOR THE BUZZ IM DOING IT FOR THE PAIN THAT THE POT WILL SOMEDAY GET RID OF,ITS FUNNY BECAUSE WHEN I SMOKE I GET PARANOID BUT I FOUND A WAY AROUND THAT I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE COOKIESAND ALL I GOT WAS A BUZZ FROM THE NECK DOWN I NO THATS HARD TO UNDERSTAND BUT IT WAS TRUE BOY THIS STUFF THEY GOT NOW A DAYS IS SO STRONG I CANT HARDLY BELEAVE IT.SO COULD SOME COOL OLDER BROTHERS THAT REMEMBER THE EARLY 70S PLEASE HELP ME O. I AM SURE I WILL HELP SOMEONE IF IT NEED BE.THANKS ALL QUICKMARK

• Like 1

Hi man, well to see if you have aenough place in your room we are gonne need a picture, lol we won't beable to tell just by reading your thread ;)

About, the germination, yes you got it right. SOAKNG for 24h more or less, after 24h most of the seeds have cracked open, if not she will in a few matter of hours ;)

Once soaked and open, you can either choose the paper towel like you said, or place them directly iin soil or germination cube, that's your choice ;)

ABout the nutes, you can go for advanced everyone using them seem happy with them, still i find them expensive, but they work so you don't risk anything by buying it

Air conditionner is a good idea. if you're temp goes higher than 28 29°C

Good luck man give us some pics we'll help better ;)

• 7 months later...

Hi quickmark.

My first rule when it comes to growing cannabis is , tell no one. I realise that this is not always possible, but every extra person who knows about your grow increases the risk of being caught or being ripped of.

Many growers first grows are in soil,this is one of the easiest methods to master. Once they have got to grips with a soil grow they often move on to hydro.

Try to do as much reading as you can on the subject of growing, maybe buy a good Cannabis grow book and read a bit every day.

Read some of the grow journals in the forums especially if they are growing the same strain or use the same technique/set up as you.

As mentioned in Dust's and Tokage's posts show us some pictures, they say a picture speaks a thousand words, this is true and will help other Hunters to give you help & advice.

Also provide as many details as you can in yoour grow journal, things such as,

• Height,width & length of grow space .
  • day and night temps & humidity.
  • what medium your growing in and the method ie DWC, Drip, ebb & flood etc.
  • water temps if hydro.
  • if you airiate your hydro water.
  • What nutes you feed with,
  • how much nutes used and how often you feed.
  • do you ph correct your nutrient solution.
  • what ec you nutrient solution is.
  • type of light used and it's wattage
  • if you use a filter and what type of extraction fan you use.

We have many helpful friendly members, who will be sure to give you a hand, once they know a bit more about you grow.

Making mistake is part of the process and we have all been there and so will be able to draw from our past experiences in order to advise you.

Today you may feel like you don't know a lot, but one day after you have mastered your grows , you will be able to help others do the same.

If your interested in pain relief then strains like "Pain Killer" from "DR. Underground" seeds,or any of "The CBD Crew" strains may be of some help as they are all high in CBD and have a CBD / THC ratio of 1:1.

Currently the "CBD Crew" are working with "Dutch Passsion" seed bank , so expect some more high CBD strains from them in the future.

Project CBD may also be of interest to you, here is a link - http://projectcbd.org/

Wishing you well and happy growing

Peace

Lams