hps sodium 1000watt

filiTHC

the answer will vary with the people, it also depends what style you're gonna grow with your lamp, if you're gonna do some big ass plants, or some 12/12 from seed, or scrog.

What size is the room in which you're gonna put the lamp and the plants?

Good luck man

well if you really want biig mama's, put 4 of them under your 1000w, but it will take a long veg to get tthem to the point or they will be very big mama's :)

And it would be better to use a soiless medium like Flower_to_the_people or hydro.

Tho with 6 8 plants, you could do some fair sized girls too, but not as big if you want to keep some light for everyone ^^

But i don't have personaly a 1000w so maybe i'm totaly wrong lolol ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i haven't grown jack here so don't know if her phenos are tall or not.

But usually 2 3 weeks of veg is good enoughfor most girls, for 10 plants i would go for 2weeks. but that's only my opinion and i like shorter plants ^^

i would love a house in amsterdam! hihi ;)

You can do it man, but you will need to know your setup on top of your fingers and same for your nutes, but i saw you had a 1000W be careful in 1m² with the heat.

I think Scrog would be nice for a big yeild, you can do it with a sog too but won't be an easy walk anyway ;)

Ti get 800g for 1000w hps is possible. You just need to make sure that you veg for a long time if you are using a few plants and if your using a lot of plants then you dont have to veg as long. You see different methods mean different number of plants. Decide your method of growth first then you will know what you can fit in your space.

Good luck and if you need help just ask we are always here.

• 1 month later...

well 1000w in 1m² is a little too much, it can be done but then you need to have a very cold room for the Light ON time, or the other solution is too add CO2 in your room, with C02 you will be able to keep temps around 30°safely.

Good luck man

well thing is it's true that 7L will be enough for the roots BUT, i don't think you'll be able to put all the pots really next to the others, you'll have to let some space between the pots cause the girls will be wider than the 7l pots that's for sure, so if you're not short on money, use the 11L just in case they want more space they'll have it available, and if you're short on money use the 7l but make sure to have enough space for the girls ;)

Good luck man should make an awesome grow 1000w on 12/12 from seed be sure i'll be around ;)

I would use larger pots 20 to 30 liters because they dry out at a slower rate than small containers. Even better would be a single bed that had good drainage about 30 to 40 cm deep using pH balanced peat or buffered coco coir and Powderfeeding 2 to 4 plants. The yield will depend on how tall you can grow without getting into the burn zone of the lamp.