NL AUTO - when starts to bloom ?

Bam-Bhole

Planted 3 NL Autos that are growing nicely since nearly 4 weeks. So far no complaints - BUT

With a total crop time of 10 weeks from seed and suggested 8 weeks of flowering I wonder how this can be possible ? Flowering at Day 14 ? How you reach that ?

The plants are healthy and all that but barely 12" or 30 cm tall and I doubt if it makes much sense for a ganja plant to start developing their sex or actually start to flower at that early stage.

I grew them with a minimum of 18 hours per day (NEON for 10 days then HPS 400 watts) and am just shortening this to 16 / 14 / 12 during the coming week.Nearly 20 days under HPS could spark flowering theoretically ..

Am I doing something wrong or is the time table wrong ?

As far as I can see no signs of flowering yet - I will take a picture later so you guys can judge for yourselves.

Has anyone harvested a Green House AUTO strain in 10 or at least under 12 weeks indoors ?

I think the time table is wrong !

BBauto was very slow in flowering last year (100 days plus) and is again this year, supercritical auto is usually ready on 70 days, in my auto olympics post in the outdoor section i have a supercrit and a bbauto next to each other, both the same age and one had buds and the other hasnt !

hey man, well auto girls isn't a perfect science yet, i saw on many auto strains that some phenos could be a little longer to flower, i guess those phenos got less autos genes than the others ^^

Plus, thos things are 1 of the reason why we have seed testers and a beautiful forum, to keep traces on the strains and the diferent ^roblems they can have ;)

Good luck with them man, i don't think you are doing something wrong i think they just need more time perhaps ;)

And thanks for letting us know about your experience :rabbi:

Have a good grow

• Like 1

They grow nicely after flushing. 2 days in 12/12 and changed feeding to Flowering could be 1 starts flowering - not exactly sure but thy're picking up now - 1 moon period past already from full moon to another full moon.

• Like 1