Brown spots on my plant

mr.greentouch

hey guys i am doing this bbyes in soil and they are in flowering since 22th of july that means they 3 weeks in flowering and in couple of days is starting the 4th week. the ph i keep around 5.9 and the EC i keep around 600-700ppm. Was doing some research and i got two sollutions Mg defficiency or K defficiency wich now i think is more K but i am not sure. Please guys take a look and help out if you can. peace this is the pics:

post-15413-0-30265300-1345202160.jpg

post-15413-0-89890600-1345202235.jpg

the plants are about 100cm tall and they are in 3.5liter buckets.

hope you got all the info if not just ask. thx a lot guys

hey guys i am doing this bbyes in soil and they are in flowering since 22th of july that means they 3 weeks in flowering and in couple of days is starting the 4th week. the ph i keep around 5.9 and the EC i keep around 600-700ppm. Was doing some research and i got two sollutions Mg defficiency or K defficiency wich now i think is more K but i am not sure. Please guys take a look and help out if you can. peace this is the pics:

post-15413-0-30265300-1345202160.jpg

post-15413-0-89890600-1345202235.jpg

the plants are about 100cm tall and they are in 3.5liter buckets.

hope you got all the info if not just ask. thx a lot guys

Never leave above 30 degrees celsius,

looks Ph level of the water and fertilizer,

seems excessive nitrogen (N).

Peace!!

Yes yes i know but this space i use first time and is just crazy i got my airhose claend in about week so it would be better. The Ph of water with fertilizer is 5.9and when i give them just water i dont change the Ph and water Ph here is 7. I should probably lower the Ph when giving them just water. Fert i use is NPK 2.0-6.0-3.5 that is BioBizz BioBloom. Also i start giving them BioBooster from GHE. And every watering i am giving them some formulex every second watering for the microelements. But NPK of formulex is 2.4-0.9-3.4 and that may give me the excess of Nitrogen.

Thx i hope i solve the problem quicker because it seemed that my indica plant had the same problem but it stoped and now is perfect.

Peace

Well i grow in soil since beginning, and rarely put my EC above 6. I know it is adviced on some strains on early stages, but i found that soil is doing during the first weeks is regulation of ph work by it self, and so it also turns around 6,5 which i find is the optimal range of PH in soil when you have some troubles from nutrients, it allows a wider range of assimilation and they eat better if you help them ;)

So i think a little higher EC would be nice, probably around 6,3-6,5 i would do.

And also at seeing the size of your plants, it would also be the plant getting rid of the older leaves as it seems to only happen on the really lowest branches, it's a possibility ;)

But anyway those leaves won't come back, get your ec a little higher,take the yeallow leaves away, and check carefully if the problem continues on which leaves it starts, and keep us updated ;)

Have a good grow man good luck

Thx Dust i apriciate your comment. I just wanned to mention that the yelow leaves on the bottom of the plant are last stage the new growt is also afected the leav where my hand is is the upper midlle part of the plant. I will remove the lowest yelow leaves but the uper yelow leaves are next to a bud so i would probably just cut the yellow part. And i would also do the Ph on 6.5 it sounds better :) and yesi will keep you updated.

But i also had a conversation with a memeber about this in the world chat and he said that Mg defficiency can be the problem. I would try something these days and keep you updated.

And guys what do you think about my pots size should i repot. I will also post the pictures from all my plants but this plant and one more are almost 1m tall and have nice branching. The pots are 3.5L and it would be bad news if you all guys confirm that i have to transplant because the space would be issue.

Peace

• Like 1

yes i bought 3.5l buckets just because the room that i grow is small so i wanned to keep them small i had them from seeds and i repoted them and put under the red light when they were around 10cm tall but the grew very big. i transplanted that one and i will do to the others. This plant is going better. i changed the ph to around 6.5 now and the ec is around 600ppm so i will post some pictures these days from them. they should come out nice :)

thx for ya time.

peace