12/12 from seeds?

aeroguy

Hey guys!

I just read about the method to grow regular plants (not autos) with a 12/12 lightcycle from seeds. Does anybody have experience with it and how is the result compared to autos? Is there anything you can say about the average yield per plant? If yes please also tell the name of the strain, your growing system and lights!

It sounds interesting but i´m not sure yet, if i should try it myself.

Thanks for answers!

Hi man, well i've been doing 12/12 from seed for about 2 3 cycle now, and i think i will stick to it for a few time, it really convinced me!

About the average yeild you can aim 30g per plant in average, i've had some plants above 40g more than 1 time. I'm using a 400w hps and 200w CFL in 1m²

About the time from seed to harvest it is the same as autos, i even often find my regular feminised seed to be mature a few days before the autos, but all in all it's pretty regular and fiting nicely a room with whatever strain you want. You can put sativas with indicas and autos at the same time you don't care you just harvest when plants are ready and fill the room when one goes out. So in the end it's a pretty nice perpetual harvest method with 1 room ^^

You can check my last grows on autobomb and Moneymaker they were done on 12/12 from seed, maybe the Ice dream too, don't remember if it was already in 12/12 but i think so.

Anyway give it a try i really loved it, and so do the girls they express their selves very nicely and vigorously ;)

Good luck man

• Like 2

my best strains were on the moneymaker and the Ice dream. but all the strains are pretty equal in that setup, sativas are taking a little longer and produce a very little less, still not always less than the indicas. So of course mainly Hybrids and indicas, but i've done few sativas with great results too ;)

Good luck everyone

i know a friend that loves one sativa strain from cannabiogen its called destroyer and he never gives her 18 h he starts at 12 and those sativas grow real crazy if you dont scrog, he sometimes does other strain called mother queen from delicatessen seeds with the same methods