Foods after spliff

seedweed

Well usually it is snack time after spliff. It really dependsin the high but in general fruits like bananas, grapes or mandarines etc.come nicely. I love joghurts, too ad of course a good chocolate, sometimes some Haribo.

for drinks Ginger Neer, Pieneapple juice, a good german beer or a budweiser.

sometimes I like spicy stuff like japanese rice cookies, roasted nuts or wasabi etc.

Mango is my favorite fruit but the juice is so sticky - not good for rolling joints after..lol

Lately I discovered Starbucks coffee from the fridge

Herbal teas are nice in the cold seasons...

I like healthy foods in meals when stoned.

Somehow I have more direct contact to my stomach it seems..so i choose what I need more wisely

• 2 weeks later...

Well usually it is snack time after spliff. It really dependsin the high but in general fruits like bananas, grapes or mandarines etc.come nicely. I love joghurts, too ad of course a good chocolate, sometimes some Haribo.

for drinks Ginger Neer, Pieneapple juice, a good german beer or a budweiser.

sometimes I like spicy stuff like japanese rice cookies, roasted nuts or wasabi etc.

Mango is my favorite fruit but the juice is so sticky - not good for rolling joints after..lol

Lately I discovered Starbucks coffee from the fridge

Herbal teas are nice in the cold seasons...

I like healthy foods in meals when stoned.

Somehow I have more direct contact to my stomach it seems..so i choose what I need more wisely

Im with u there but just that I dont like alcohol so no drinking just water for me =P

Depends on year peroid, in warm times for sure a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Mainly light food. In cold time i like hot versions of fruits an vegetables truned in to soups(garlic in winter for the win!, or strawberry). If lazy i go trash food like roasted nutts(hehe). Total must for me is huge termos of nice tea. :)

That pizza with banana sounds nice, but as far i know good chiefs put all ingridients on top of chees not under it. Banna surprise under.:)

Will love if anoyone get few recipes for Wicked Wings from last expedition, few flavours makes me horny to eat them. lol

lol @ caney "stealthmeister" is my title Lamsbread is my name.

Grapenuts are neither made from grapes or nuts.

This is from wikipedia -

Grape-Nuts is a breakfast cereal developed in 1897 by C. W. Post, a patient and later competitor of the 19th-century breakfast food innovator, Dr. John Harvey Kellogg. Despite its name, the cereal contains neither grapes nor nuts; it is actually made from wheat and barley. Mr. Post believed that sucrose (which he called "grape sugar") formed during the baking process. This, combined with the nutty flavor of the cereal, is said to have inspired its name. Another explanation originates from employees at Post, who claim that the cereal got its name due to its resemblance to grape seeds, or grape "nuts." The cereal originally prepared by C. W. Post when he was developing the product was a batter that came out of the oven as a rigid sheet. He then broke the sheet into pieces and ran them through a coffee grinder to produce the "nut" sized kernels.

So there you have it, it is an awesome cereal that stays nice and chrunchy in the milk.It also makes a great addition to home made museli's.

Peace

Lams

Usually i don't get very hungry when i smoke because most of the times i do it after having dinner so almost always i go for sweets. My favourites are chocolates (any kind will do) and ice cream (specially "dulce de leche"). Also i like having a glass of orange juice too, it tastes great after a smoke.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

I alos heard eat a good mature mango 20 minutes before and than smoke will get you super high ! But never could try it ...

Also I usually don't eat before, I prefer eat a lot after.

I can eat some good sandwiches, drink soda, than eat some chips, some chocolate i eat soooooo much lol

Enjoy your smoke and your munchies my friends :)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Can't beat Drumstick Squashies, Crunchie (chocolate bar) Biscuits, Tesco Chicken Caesar Wrap or Five Guys Burger (daym). Otherwise some nice home cooked style. Drinks hands down is Lucozade Pink Lemonade and Vanilla Coke