Stunted Pure Kush

Stretchnomore

Hi all so i have some Pure kush on the go but ran into trouble after a few weeks and some roots died back and seems to have stunted the plants affected- they are in hydro with air bubblers about 7 weeks old and some are still really small but showing pre flowers?

Roots have come back but will they pick up in flower and just simply stretch out?

Im finding it hard to get info on experiences of growing with this strain.

any help or experience with this strain would be appreciated

im not sure could have been a combination of things- food too strong for the smaller ones but also was having issues with copper discs raising in the pots and touching the roots?

ive seen a couple of posts from people experiencing dwarfism of certain phenos of this strain- i seem to have the same issue- the ones that have recovered and roots back havent grown in height at all.

whilst i have some bushy phenos and some tall phenos but they are growing out and up as you would expect.

From the little info and experience of others i can find it would seem this isnt the most stable of strains right now?

a friend popped 2 PK seeds tht were freebies and both gave very good yields 6-7 oz dry! - even with his he said the growth was very slow and the plants would shoot one branch at a time not uniformly shooting the floral branches

Also the grow sessions video doesnt give much hope - why go to all the trouble of creating a grow video for a strain with a damaged(root ball)/stunted plant? - is this a common problem with the strain?

well i've seen a few pure kush growing on the forum here, and don't remember specially troubles with them such as dwarfism, but perhaps in some seed that kind of problem is walking around.

Good luck with the more healthy one!

• 2 weeks later...