Nug of the month contest - The official contest .. july 2010 (Ended July 2010)

biggreenbuds

nig%20of%20month%20revised%281%29-550x50

We are now accepting nominations for the nug of the month contest

Please submit a photo of your best nug ( there is a seperate contest for plants. ) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Personally i would like to hear about the strain ... taste, potency, color, aroma, weight ? and anything else you will share.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last day of the month.

The winner will recieve some type of reward which we are not sure on yet. It could be a pat on the back or it could be somthing cool like a badge that says nug of the month winner. we are not sure on this yet but will find out soon.

Rules :

1. Entrys must include original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entrys must include only photos of the nug, but you may add one photo for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot

3. Maximum of 2 photos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.

4. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server.

5. The nugs must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.

6. Self-nominations only !!!!!!

7. No videos people just pictures.

Hope everyone enjoys the contest and plays fair :)

Good luck everyone

Hello my fellow strain hunters.

well it looks like i will be starting off the nug contest.

my entry is a fresh just done curing batch of white rhino. the taste of this stuff is quite spicey with a sweet undertone and the high is very " lets just watch a movie ". the weight of the nugs i am showing are between .7 and 2.3.

hope you all enjoy :)

contest%20entry.jpg

contest%20entry1.jpg

no sorry toke. the contest is for 1 month at a time. there are 2 contests though. one is for nugs and one is for plants. so the plant one if you plant is growing you can enter in there. it doesnt have to be a budding plant it just has to be a living plant. and every month we start the contest again so you will be able to enter once you are ready. this is not just a one time thing.

~Bgb

ok everyone. it is time to vote.

we do not have the voting poll thing up yet but we are going to do it a little different.

just write the name of the person you want to vote for in a reply on the post... i will tally up the votes after voting and then anounce the winner. you can vote one time ...

good luck to everyone :)

~Bgb

Guest superbluehaze

i like both Green bud's White Rhino, and jay's SLH; I vote for jay and his Super Lemon Haze Bud.

happy growing,

john