Who made you who you are?

Bigbrown

Yo hunters,

I got a simple but intresting topic(but yet crazy deep),

- Who has in the greatest way changed your life?

- In what way was your life changed?

This can be anyone ofcourse, but to keep this thread alittle funnier &

intresting try not to mention too unknown persons.

And if someone has mentioned your "hero/es", try make your story

original atleast.

I'll start with a abvious person who i guess have affected many..

Bob Marley, his story, his music & the message within it has changed me from

bottom up, i have a much more positive way to life and i hope this music will follow

me to the grave.

Arjan & Franco(and everyone involved), Arjan.. well not just because his the "king of Cannabis" but more for his professional

way of life, its his struggle against the pass(&victory!!), the concept of StrainHunters.. Its all theese contests!

Its the Cannabis World Cup!, growvids! & all the other way you guys revolutionized this business !!!!

And i write also Franco, because i respect him equally, i can't even imagine how much he's done "behind the curtain".

Also all of you guys involved SH! and they way we all "repay" all theese stuff i wrote before with love,knowledge & time.

I think & hope GHSC &SH will be written in the historybooks, people will read about this place and idea in the future! when its all legal!

I could write 100 more people but dont have time right now.

Nice thread man will be interesting to see the answers ;)

For myelf i don't know if 1 person changed me..

But like you, more than Mr Marley i Would say it is Mr Reggae music that made me the way i am mostly. The vibe the music the feelin and the message (not in all reaggae music for that part unfortunatly)

Cheers guys ;)

• Like 1

o'wow Dust, i agree, ofcourse i meant reggae in generall also, but without Tuff Gong(Bob) i wouldn't appreciate

the "one love" that comes from all suffering in real reggaemusic..

if i wasnt moved by this music in thee right way..

Maybe i would listened to angry hiphop about money, rock ect more.. and reggae? redredwiinne max.. :(

Bah, i would be one of thoose "zombies" i see everywere, never happy over basic stuff only like the new iphone

and i wouldnt be here, with you guys, stoned like a mountain..

But i got "one love" tattoo'd over my ribs, so.. i am who i am. :)

So bless being irie <3

• Like 1

Jay Miner - father of amiga, he pay his life working in non heated office(since no founds, cuts on all)to make first model of amiga aviable for public view and make it happend for mass prduction. At that time this was somethig special, multitasking, easy operating system, tons of games and software. Kidney disase was the price of all cuting cost, it killed him later just 2 months after comoddore bancrupted. If not fail marketing by commodore and multiple bad decisions maded by them, probably now we all will do this on some high tech amiga not pc or apple(sic!).

What's happend later is long story, but if not this machine i would be here where i'am now. One will praise round, othr powder me def amiga. It dont change me, but my path i walk now in life.

414px-JayMiner1990.jpg

• Like 1

Hehe yeah, the time we live in bro..

I wanna add the chubby one i have for profil pic!

Cornelis Vreeswijk, born 8 aug 1937.

He was a Trobadour for profession but also poet & philosopher.

Very wise and VERY wild, oh man for his time, i can't describe it, real badboy,

didnt give 2 shits if ppl were assholes to him, very glad it seems but also very depressed..

His songs, there is almost too many to count in various languages, so i havent heard half..

But his music have changed me very much. Will die a fan of him.. :)

Rest in peace you great man.

post-13746-0-51217200-1353259148.jpg

• Like 1