BigBrown's MovieCorner!

Bigbrown

EEEE Hunters! I don't wanna be like a troll but i love watching movies,

i wanna recommend some old, some new flicks

and i would like to hear what movies you guys recommend!

(Link = imdb.com)(My rating not imdb's)(* = top notch)

Action/Thriller:

Oldie: The Ninth Gate [1999] - (A very mystical thriller about a book, co author, Lucifer, prince of Darkness. (7.6/10)

New: Looper [2012] - (Incredible story when u understand it, sorry to say i could figure the

whole movie out after a while BUT a great movie! See it!) (8.99/10)

Colombiana [2011] - (Ooh, badgirl, me likie! also i heard some weed is like 0.3£/G in latin/south america, i wish i were there)(6.3/10)

Limitless [2011] * - (A pill makes you a genius, another one of thoose you just can't miss! See this!)(9.4/10)

Machine gun preacher [2011] - (A former criminal becomes what the title tells you, LOL good stuff)(7.8/10)

Animated/Fantasy & Adventure:

Oldie:

New: Adventures of Tintin [2011] - (Many of us remember Tintin. Amazing animation!)(7.6/10)

Beowulf [2007] - (A maybe not so new starfilled saga, with pagan vibes, very brutal but it could been better imo)(6.99/10)

John Carter [2012] - (In short, a incredible actionpacked fantasy adventure, really well made!)(9/10)

Jumper [2008] - (To me a wonderful story, teleporting, i lit a fatty, watch this & dream!)(7.4/10)

Drama:

Oldie: A Beautiful mind [2001] * - (Epic movie, you won't regret seein this Oscar winning flick)(9.8/10)

New: Lawless [2012] * - (simply one of the best ive seen in a while, actiondrama that moved me!)(9.5/10)

Lincoln Lawyer [2011] - (Sharp shit, dirty dirty reality)(9.2/10)

50/50 [2011] - (Cancer, the struggle that it seems to me to be 20%hospital and 80%strong-mind & heart. In this movie there is atleast alittle humor.)(9.7/10)

The Rum Diary [2011] - (A very funny Johnny Depp, raging alcoholic, ofc its good.)(8.7/10)

Comedy:

Oldie:

New: Wanderlust [2012] - (Romantic Feelgood-Hippie comedy, something else.)(7/10)

That's my boy [2012] - (A new kind of Adam Sandler movie! alittle stony!)(7.6/10)

The Campaign [2012] - (Two great comedians meet, makes something that feels fresh & original)(7,7/10)

TED [2012] - (Seth MacFarlane join forces with Mark Wahlberg & makes something unique, ripped abit from the US serie Wilfred imo)(6.4/10)

The Break-Up [2006] - (Romantic comedy.)(6.2/10)

Weed & Movie Maraton:

Lord of the Rings [2001] - (3movies = 558min, 9,3H plus much extra material)(Yes, i know, almost everyone has seen it, i just want to remind you guys to watch it again! its over 10yrs already!)(10/10)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone [2001] - (All 8 movies = 1178min. more the 19,5hours.)(Again, just remind, very good when you see them after eachother.)(9.8/10 overall)

Mindblast(crazy):

Natural born killers [1994] * - (Classic, brilliant writing & top actors)(9.73/10)

Full-Length Standup:

Life is worth loosing [2005] - (One of the greatest comedians of all time imo, ive seen all his stuff & i hope you will do the same, it will enlight you!)(9.99/10)

Shameless [2007] - (Cynical as hell, luv it.)(9.98/10)

Must see, but not yet out!:

Now you see me [2013] >Trailer<youtubelink. ("The more you think you see, the easier it will be to fool you".

"Look closly, because the closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.")(This sounds like a movie in my taste!) (?/10)

A movie that really suprised me was "In Time [2011]", i never liked Justin timberlake, but he showed me even

a stubborn son of a bitch like me can change, this story was amazing. If you missed it, it's ok but you should see it.

I will add as i remember good movies & see them!

hey man, some of your movies i haven't seen i'll check them out ;)

We have a 420movie list too did you see it? some very nice movie i found over there ;)

I don't know what i coudl quote, nothing special comes to my mind right now... i'll try to make a little list and post it ;)

Cheers

Nice to hear Dust, now u can roll a doobie, pop a movie, kick back & remember Dam? ;)

No i haven't seen it, gonna check it out tho for sure.

i would see either Looper or Lawless. :)

And i personally dont like to watch trailers cus they can give away too much in some way, but if you

are one of thoose who likes trailers.

http://www.imdb.com/...b/vi1036559641/

• Like 1