Dready

Chat loading

8 posts in this topic

hi

ive got a problem, with my chat thingy, its just loading and nothing happens, even after a long time.

thanks and looking forward to your solution.

peace

3 people like this

hello man, are you on a computer or on a mobile phone?

The chat will not load if you are on a phone that i know, if you're on a computer it should load, maybe try to update all you're internet browser add-on like flash player etc...

Good luck man hope you solve that quick

hey dust!!

thanks mann but it was working the other day but mayb your right that i should update mt add on, just one question....lol how do i do that???

peace and waves!!!

what browser are you using on computer?

Google "update ( your browser name) addons" you will easily find how to do it.

Peace

Lams

i dont know what browser im using!!! sounds dumb i know but im not that clued up on pc stuff!!

thanks guys!!

blessings

k well I installed the new internet explorer ver 10 and it still just loads and nothing happens????

i use mozilla personally and don't have problems, there is also google chrome try thme if it still doesn't work it comes from your addons i think, hope you solve that quick sorry :)