How i became Agnotic.

Bigbrown

Heya SH, im a pretty young fella, 23yrs, but already i've turned Agnostic(wikilink),

in my younger days i did like many of you, put my faith in god, or something "godly" atleast.

"Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims—especially claims about the existence or non-existence of any deity, as well as other religious and metaphysical claims—are unknown and (so far as can be judged) unknowable"

Everytime the struggle got hard(and it did alot, for like 14yrs) i prayed ect, and as i grew i came to the understanding that noone

did anything for me for free exept family & close friends..

This turned me first into one of thoose asshole-militant-ateist, later on i started respecting all non violence faiths

tho, so NO DISRESPECT to any believers!

And i have BIGGEST respect for all love-religions! Rasta, buddha ect.

But what i wanted with this thread is to show some of the things that made me agnostic.

1. All evil in the world.

2.The human body.

A. Wisdom-teeth - made to chew hard plants. Must be removed in many cases.

B. Appendicitis - made for digesting plants. Must also be removed sometimes.

C. Eyes - The little pink part on the side of your eye is a residue from a 3rd eyelid!

D. Immunesystem - Our immune system is made to live in the nature, like a ANIMALS! NOT LIKE A APPLE-STORE GODDAMNIT!!!!

E. The "Tail" - A unborn child have a REAL TAIL until day 26-42 of pregnacy.(the residue of the tail hurts alot to hit, you know this!)

F. "Goosebump" - The ability to "raise" your hairs is the same animals use to either show agressive behaviour and to make the hair isolate better.

Humans have lost most of their hair..

3.All "evil" religions has made, i hope that i dont have to write more, dark ages, inq ect, this list

is never-ending.

I hope no "god" would let people do all this shit to our planet & people, piece of shit humans! :D

Well i could go on for ages on the human body, but i don't know any more letters after "F", so :/

I hope i made some people think :)

well from what i read in the human body part, it is mostly the human way of life that is responsible for it, and in non case the body itself, of course in the end result is same for us and in the big lines i agree with you ;)

But if we'd stop living in concrete houses eating cooked food and all those shits probably most of the humans body problem would be gone ;) of course there are still some illness we can't do anything about that would appear and make a natural selection for us, but it is also what is good about humanity nowadays, some people still have the will to help others, try to save them and fight diseases, sadly those people are very rare among the huge amount of people we are :(

and after F is G :D

Thanks for sharing your thought with us man ;)

• Like 1

You are as always wise my friend, and i didnt rly explain what i meant with the body part,

imo a god who made us in ex garden of ede or whatever, wouldnt have all theese functions, & they didnt dissapear recently..

Acouple of 100 000 years before any religion was in place! (in some cases alot longer! millions of yrs)

That's prolly why it was so convincing in my case :)

Let's hope cannabis and SH will turn every person on this planet into a good person!

No mather faith!

PS. i really hope noone get's offended, it's like when a christian come up to you and say:

-Hey! I don't like the way you talk, dipshit!

-Then forgive me?

(stolen from Bill Hicks standup)

• Like 1

Hi Big Brown

Thanks for your insite.

I to grew up in the church of christ, scared the hell out of me.

As a child I had nightmares of red devils and all sorts of torcher.

I love the sciences and a quote:

"Question, Question and Question everything"

If you beleave in the Holy trinity or an absolute god, then you can't Question, you have to accept the word.

I have been kicking arround the idea of becomming an Athiest because of one comment I read from on of the leaders of Athiest.

A mother of 2 boys: "I want to have Heaven on Earth now" not later

Ummmmmm am giving it a lot of thought.

I have been to a few Athiest meetings here and for the most part was very interesting, a couple of scientest, school teachers, and laymen.

Had fun talking about the possibility of our Sun having a sister sun, etc

All the best

New