Leaf curling

BEDZ

Hello friend, you should know that plants get their energy from their leaves through photosynthesis, leaves the whole process of nutrient absorption etc. ..

So I am of the opinion that even if could you to thoroughly clean the roots, the plant would not have to assimilate energy through the leaves, and therefore not being able to finish flowering in a satisfactory manner.

My advice is: either start over, or try to put the plant back to 18 hours of light, and see what it can do. (But this sounds crazy): P

Apart from all, I wish you good luck for any road you intend to take.

Peace!

Hi mate,

That plant will never recover fully - it has a root disease.

It is not too high a nutrient problem as the end of the leaves are not burnt. It is not a ph problem, as the leaves are not displaying the signs of extreme deficiencies.

The way the leaves are shaped shows that it is a problem with your roots. Your watering schedule sounds fine, as you are letting the medium dry out between watering, but the leaves of the plant are showing signs of a lack of oxygen - I would say they are dying because of a root disease.

Personally I would start again, as this plant will never reach its full potential.

Sorry to bring such sad news.

all the best

john