Merry X-Mas Franco!!!

Guscode

Hey Franco,

It's Chrismas Time! And cause i know that you love the "alaskan ice" and concentrates, i've got a present for you!

With the "Christal Lemon" GHSC teased me and i want to know how i can made it at home. Lambsbread found a russian dude, which posted a possibility.

I try it and here are the result. Dedicated to you and your wonderful work (Arjan got his hazes!) i call it "Francos Candy"

It's made from pure alaskan ice buds 'n trim. The smoke is smooth, but one dub and you're stoned like hell :biggrin:

And the other concentrate is budder. Made frome the same plant. I call it "Francos Calories"

The smoke is a litttle bit harsher, but the high is a bit more up lifting.

I wish you a merry christmas with your family and a lot more succes in 2013! Strain Hunters Seedbank is the Thing in Cannabis industry, that i'm waiting for! Flowerbomb kush in my new grow room....hmmmmm

We'll see us @ HTCC 2013

Guscode

post-17286-0-75824100-1356116546.jpg

post-17286-0-55342900-1356116692.jpg

post-17286-0-27251700-1356116926.jpg

• Like 2

Don't be jealous! You are such a nice guy, the day will come that someone honour that. Maybe with a Concentrate, that's dedicated to you ;)

I think the times are changing and when growing is legal a lot of concentrates would be made. And they need names! Alaskan ice Amber is now "Francos Candy" and the budder made of alaskan ice "Francos calories" (he is thin like me, cause we smoke budder instead to eat 'em) which favorite strain is yours? Maybe you've got your place in History of THC concentrates sooner, than you expected!

Yesterday in the evening i was so stuned by FC & FB (dosn't count the dubs), with a happy smile in my face and earpods in my ears, i couldn't do anything, than lie on my couch.

cheers

gus

hahah thanks man we'll see if someone offers me an extract someday who knows :P :P :P And for my favorite strain don't think i have one for the moment, but many of them ;)

I also like big bikes and cars if anyone wanna buy me something hahahaha ;)

Merry Xmas man!