GHSC super lemon haze under LED in D.W.C.

Thusweedman

damn that trunk is huge ^^ So at some point you will only cut clone on her or flower her too?

I was gonna keep her and clone from her because of her strong pheno of SLH and just and all around great plant hasn't given me any problems...but unfortunately I found some termites in my house so I have to flower her and take down my setup after these and the kalash's finish for about 2 weeks for the exterminators to do their business then I'm back in action again so ill only be takin a 2 week break roughly

sorry for the termites they are pain in the ass but t least we're gonna see a nice flowering lady :P

Haha yes we are I really do love SLH it is indeed an amazing plant :) if I could marry her I would lol

P.s. Oh yeah I will be getting you guys the smoke repot on the first SLH Soon

^^

Haha so I put repot instead of report figured I'd leave it so you guys could laugh as well lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

damn seems frosty, even more than the WW, hope she will keep going this way looks very promising under those leds :)

Thanks for the news man have a good grow

yes your right the SLH is more frosty ...like Arjan says she is one of the few who crystallize this early in her life :)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...