GHSC super lemon haze under LED in D.W.C.

Thusweedman

Thanks for sharing you passion all the way. Looks like very fine structure on those buds. Do you feel happy and content with them. Anything you would like to do different next time?

I hope you get back with a smoke report and weight report.

Thanks for sharing brother,

This was my first time growing SLH so I don't really no what to expect I used pk 13/14 as an additive I think I'm gonna run just the powder feed next time might get more of a yield...or maybe not we'll see lol... Im definitely happy with them and the smell is so lemony and so hazy it's spot on...their shrinking right now so I'm like nooooo lol but I'm sure I'll be happy with the weight especially since they're under the LED it was cheaper then HPS :P and I think they have a bit more resin production then HPS ... I used a HPS when I first started that compared to the ganja I grow now is much more hash like flavor then the HPS...but back to the SLH my buddy grows some really quality SLH under HPS and mine is just as good so it definitely makes me happy :)

that is a big fat stem like i like to see!! :D

congratulation on the harvest man looking great!! I hope the yeild will be good and smoke delightful ;)

Have a good drying keep us updated

Thanks bro :)

I will have an update on the smoke for you guys soon it smells sooo amazing all ready so you know that smoke will be blazin :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm going to continue this grow journal with that Super Lemon Haze clone I took from the big SLH I showed you guys a pic of it on page 2 of this journal here's the pic again

Ph 5.5

EC 0.9

Temp 78F

Rel humidity 38

Will be switching her over to flower in a few days as I will be taking a few clones tonight for a friend and she just got put under the LED today because I just received it last night in the mail so I will give her a few days to acclimate to the light and recover from the cuttings. :)

Also had to implement my bending technique cuts im gonna run out of space quickly lol :P

post-20989-0-64026500-1362251321.jpg

post-20989-0-37524400-1362251488.jpg

post-20989-0-01207900-1362251501.jpg

post-20989-0-02270500-1362251513.jpg

post-20989-0-44178100-1362251532.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So I put the SLH in the big tent to share the space with the White Widow because one of the Widows took to the shits so its been removed from the grow so I decided to merge them together and start an auto cup grow so the SLH will finish with the Widow.

Ph 5.5

EC 1.0

post-20989-0-49786600-1363104030.jpg

• Like 1

getting biig :)

She's a bit more mature then the first big SLH she's almost 2 months old I think maybe more lol but because she is more mature she's is kickin off a heavenly stink much more then the first time around and she hasn't even started to flower :P

I'll be putting them both into flower in a week or two depending on how big the widow gets in the next week I was expecting her to be much larger by now she's healthy and growing so if she needs another week ill give it to her that just means more buds on the SLH lol :)

• Like 1

Hey, welcome to the Cup mate :)

Despite you joined late with your grow I am very eager to follow your grow from A-Z and you are obviously another proof that LED's do work great.

Fim

I'm going to a grow with LED also and I think they work great been testing the unit for 2,5 mnd now and I believe it's great stuff but with hps the yield is a bit more due to the different growing techniques needed, most comparisments are done by people only growing HPS and therefore making mistakes with the climate control once they try led and concluding this crazy stuff on LED being not good for brown beans to grow under. I've seen different things as in great results using led for bud growing. My next grow I'm combining cfl and led. Keep you posted on that one.

I'm going to a grow with LED also and I think they work great been testing the unit for 2,5 mnd now and I believe it's great stuff but with hps the yield is a bit more due to the different growing techniques needed, most comparisments are done by people only growing HPS and therefore making mistakes with the climate control once they try led and concluding this crazy stuff on LED being not good for brown beans to grow under. I've seen different things as in great results using led for bud growing. My next grow I'm combining cfl and led. Keep you posted on that one.

I agree... But you have to keep in mind to buy your LED panels from the proper company's some LEDs are just poorly made and that can affect your yields big time compared to HPS I'm not saying that the panels I use are the only LED that are good because if you've seen Mr.X on the forum here his plants are amazing from the panels he uses soooo make sure to do your research and buy a good light it's worth it quality products last and actually do what they say it will and hopefully comes with a good warranty...and as far as the climate control goes I put meters all over the room so I know what it's like everywhere in there so I can make my adjustment with my AC unit and my clip on fans it's all about making adjustments and dialing into your setup.

Happy growin bro

Heres the photos unfortunately I don't have any cans or bottles so I used my blu lab ph pen until I find something better.

The pic With the Florescent light is a cutting I took from the Super Lemon Haze 6 weeks ago rooted for 2 weeks veg for 4 but Im gonna keep her as a mother pant and clone from her.

she is a beautyfull god herb, do you really clone from a clone man! What's your experiance with that? I think the clones from seedlings are ok but heard alot of things on cloning clones and the plants that come out are less quality and so fort and so on.

she is a beautyfull god herb, do you really clone from a clone man! What's your experiance with that? I think the clones from seedlings are ok but heard alot of things on cloning clones and the plants that come out are less quality and so fort and so on.

they say you can clone a clone 10 times before it gets real wierd i guess but i dont know i took some clones from that clone their rooting now ill let you know how it goes

• 2 weeks later...

PH 5.5

EC 1.3

Temp 80 at the canopy at its a bit taller then the widow lol

RH 40

This plant is a fuckin beast!! Lol

The root ball is massive and she sucks up crazy amount of nutes all day and she smells soooo lovely and doesn't even have buds on her yet

I'm gonna have to tie some branches down some more I'm kind worried about the preflower stretch lol

Also gonna do some pruning from the bottom tonight as its getting a little hectic down there should I do a landing strip or should I just shave her bald lol :)

post-20989-0-96145600-1364220633.jpg

post-20989-0-89664500-1364220843.jpg

post-20989-0-86569300-1364220855.jpg

• Like 1