Spain Discovers Cannabis Oil Cures Cancer (tell me something I don't alread know)

MissKittyKat

Well here we go, something that I have known for years and they even mention Rick Simpson!

So Spain gets to claim the cure for cancer because they have been able to do the research in a legot setting

Here is the article http://www.endalldisease.com/spain-study-confirms-hemp-oil-cures-cancer-without-side-effects/

Why is this not getting more attention? Do the super elite of this world not want us to have this? Its amazing why its not all over the news now!

• Like 1

nice kitty thanks for sharing! Let's hope quickly they switch from hemp oil to actual cbd strain oil! i think they would only benefit from it :) but well i'm no medical expert ^^

Good luck spanish patients!! :)

Ya I've read about Rick Simpson and am a definite believer...but hadn't read this article. Thanks Miss Kitty for the great info!!

The only problem is that corruption is bound to follow (is following) by the name of big pharma. I agree that the word needs to be spread, it is unfortunate that greed and money are bound to have negative effects on this amazing plant because of just how incredible it is. It should be free to all, and all should be free to grow it..call me crazy but I hope someday in my lifetime I see that happen :)

Peace

• Like 1