Franco's Green-O-Matic

franco

So, finally I get some time to be on the forums, after months spent mostly traveling and strain-hunting....

but 6 weeks ago I planted 2 Green-O-Matic seeds in my garden. And today, after exactely 6 weeks and 3 days, I harvested them. Basically they grew unattended, in average soil, with nothing to eat but rainwater.... and they still managed to come out very very smelly and totally sticky.

IMAG0948.jpg

IMAG0949.jpg

IMAG0950.jpg

IMAG0989.jpg

IMAG0996.jpg

IMAG0997.jpg

IMAG0998.jpg

so now I'll let it hang for 3-4 days to get most of the water out, then will dry it really slow (10-14 days at 16-18 degrees) before tasting it...

shades_smile.gif

really looking forward!

Greenomatic is the Bomb, i grew some start of the season along with the rasta pack and i wish i had just gone with these sweet pettit gals ! The taste and stregnth is suprizing everyone who tries it. Im gonn aorder a few packs for next year before the price goes up !

• 2 months later...
Guest superbluehaze

Hi Franco,

Your plants are thriving and are even swollen with water(those leaves are sticking right out)

Thanks for letting us see how this beautiful strain growing in natural conditions.

Wow! a field of them out in Bush here somewhere would be the way to go.

What are your thoughts on the matter of regeneration with an autos?

Do you think it is possible for them to overcome their genetic inheritance(from the Rudalitis) and regenerate?

if so, other than heat and a long day, what other triggers do you think there may be to persuade them to come back and revert back to veg?

I have never grown an auto; here seeds have always been very precious, and i can only grow a few plants,

but I am getting interested in growing one or two, just for the experience, and to get to know this beautiful strain.

I will be very interested in your smoke report;

thank you.

happy crossing and may each and everyone of them be blessed

john

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great work Franco!

WOW!!!

So, 6 weeks and 3 days from seed to harvest...just to be clear, the seeds were planted and 45 days later, fully ripe buds were harvested, is this correct?

Any updates on the dry weight yeild? And how does she smoke?

Also, how many of these can fit on a square meter?

I'm totally amazed!

Best, reishi