Growing outdoor in northern canada great trains that will work with short summer

Brandon556

Hey everyone just looking for a little help woundering what strain I should us with me being in northern Canada with short summer I need to beat out the frost. So what I am wanting to know is what is a tough enough strain to hold up in such conditions and fast enough to be out the frost. Thanks for the help

hi man you could try strains like white rhino, the church or AMS they are known to be strong girls for "hard" weather and i think they should fit.. but we'll see if some canadians have some real experience with it ^^

good luck man

thank and yes those are the ones I was thinking about buying its just I am worried that it might all be for nothing some ppl say its the hardest thing to grow out here in northern alberta but I think it could be done with the right strain one that is super fast flowering maybe the fastest know to us witch I don't know what one that is lol

if your really short on time go for autos man, better be safe than sorry ;) If autos do good next time you'll try with reg strains ;) it's true that i don't remember seeing outdoor canadian grow on the forum yet.. or i forgot haha, but we have danish member and swedish that manage to grow outdoor so i guess everyone can haha ;) Typhoon is a danish strian very resistant to cold from what they say :)

Check out he Kalashnikova outdoor grow in completed reports . If they manage in the UK anything is possible. Also Dutch passion do a auto of there well know Fresian Dew which grow well as very mould reistant and hardy beasts.