Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oksav

curling leaves

hey guys this is my first grow and idk if my plants are healthy can some1 give me a clue if this curling is normal? the plant is around 14/15 days

post-24087-0-33025300-1365101409.jpg

post-24087-0-68482500-1365101425.jpg

post-24087-0-13848200-1365101442.jpg

post-24087-0-53808800-1365101448.jpg

what strain is it? some barney's strain do it and other strains of course from other seedbank. Most of the time it's due to the strain and your plant looks healthy to me

i dnt knw wht strain it is, it was some random seeds from a friend to my first experience... i asked cuz i read that it was a sign of nute excess

That's why There is a formular to fill when you post in informar, so we can see what could be wrong in your setup ;) how much do you feed them?

ok all mix is pretty strong for having tried it so if you feed her already it's possible she is a little overfed, she has nice green everywhere she ill handle 1 week without nutes jus give her water and see if it improves. and the dose is good 5dl is nice at this stage, maybe every 3 days but it depends on your weather if it's reall dry after 2 days then keep going this way. How much nutes do you give?

she looks this way now, a friend told me tht could be to much light, and today i passed to 12h... wht does tht "tubing"leaves mean?she looks sad

post-24087-0-53396400-1365191475.jpg

switch to water you dont need to feed untill around third week and then lightly at first. I dont think its the light or they would brown quickly. Might be heat stress, how close is the light

humidity? plants can somtimes turn up the fringes of leaves as an attemp to get rid of water/moisture i dunnno the correct term for this

so if sum1 want to shed sum light on the subject? this may not be the case wit ur plant was jus my first taut but i hope it helps dude

if your lamp is not in a cooltube 30cm is a little close common rule says 40cm for old strong ladies, on young ladies 50 is fine, and when you are sure they can handle more you go lower. Could from another source likke greenfella mentionned

good lluck

i think it was the heat she looks better now after a few days with a bigger distance from the light, ty for the tips, btw thes same day the leaves turned into pipes, my humidity gone lower than normal reaching 30%, but now it is with bigger distance it came back to 50s, is it normal?

i think it was the heat she looks better now after a few days with a bigger distance from the light, ty for the tips, btw thes same day the leaves turned into pipes, my humidity gone lower than normal reaching 30%, but now it is with bigger distance it came back to 50s, is it normal?

yes, you are probably right. the plant VPD (vapor pressure deficit) probably went far out of range with the increase in temp and the plant got heat and humidity issues at the same time

this is a guide line to vpd but it doesnt really work as it is for every plant, i got under 35% most time of the year

f09mk7.jpg

• Like 1