EllSkin

Autobomb 250w CFL

4 posts in this topic

For this cup we have autobomb seeds and of course the short flowering feed. Will be going under a 250 watt CFL with some 35w side lighting added as we go.

This time round we plan to have 2 plants and to compare the difference between LST and topping to see which gives us the best results. First pics when I get to my computer.

1 person likes this

cool sounds like a nice liittle comparison grow preparing :)

Good luck in the cup and with the ladies, autobomb is a very nice smoke!

Have a good grow keep us updated ;)

Welcome to the cup man.

Good luck with your report.

Cheers.

hey had some of the autobomb seeds started them and they kinda came up then just died on me

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks