Super Shed Part Two UPDATE 26 November 2010

Jay Ryan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an update, pictures taken 13 November. The plants are in their 7th week, a few days from 8 weeks. The White Widow, and El Nino are going on straight water.

White Widow:

whitewidow71.JPG

whitewidow72.JPG

whitewidow73.JPG

whitewidow75.JPG

El Nino:

ElNino71.JPG

ElNino72.JPG

ElNino73.JPG

ElNino74.JPG

ElNino75.JPG

ElNino77.JPG

And Super Lemon Haze, she'll get another 2 weeks before she goes on a water diet:

Slh71.jpg

Slh72.jpg

Slh73.jpg

It looks like the plant was snowed on, doesn't it? ;)

peace out,

J

Jango,

I know what you mean. El Nino seems to be very heavy in leaf, and not so much in bud, but when I put the scope on it, the small sugar leaves are coated in resin.

My plan is to trim the large fan leaves, and leave the small sugar leaves on the buds. From my experience, once they dry the will tighten up.

What I found unusual is that the El Nino seemed to be hairless. She had hairs when she changed, but now there is no sign of the hairs at all. But again, the resin glands are incredible, and absolutely everywhere.

It's hard to tell from the pics, but there are maybe 4 major colas on the top. I have two bent over to give the rest of the plant better light. I will be interested to see how they look with the fan leaves gone.

We shall see. Just 2 weeks left and I will be cutting her down.

This is an update, as of 26 November 2010:

The El Nino was harvested two days ago, at the 9 week mark. She was very leafy, but the taop buds look like large pine cones. I was planning on turning her into a reveg plant, but am not sure. I will see as the bud dries.

These are some pics of the White Widow, heading into week 10. She will be harvested in the next few days, and she is a real keeper. I want to try to reveg her.

She is about 3 feet tall from the top of her bucket, but she has wound up 4 feet in diameter. I am dying to see what her yeild will be.

Here she is:

Top Bud:

WhiteWidowBudFinal.jpg

WhiteWidowBudFinal2.jpg

Here she is in all her amazing glory!!!

WhiteWidowFinal.jpg

Peace,

J

tokage,

You bet I will ;)

I have to tell you though, the Super Lemon Haze is near done too. She seems to have finished earlier than other ones I've grown, and wait until you see her buds!

Oh, and my two Thai plants, they are quickly taking over the entire room. If stretched out they would be over 7 feet tall, and are taking up a space of about 6 feet by 5 feet. They are a tangle of yoyos holding the branches up. I can't even get into clean them up.

I think those two plants will yeild a pound when done.

Thanks!

J

Your ladies are absolutely brilliant! And your photos are grade A stuff man really. If I design a room it is going to be a carbon copy of what yu got going on. Real pro, keep it up. Just out of curiosity, how much do you think you have investe in a room like that? Doesn't have to be exact, a ballpark figure would be great. Keep up the fantastic work, I'm already looking forward to your next grow!

John-E-Blazed,

My out lay for the room thus far is:

$2000 to build the shed, 2x6 walls for more insulation, skylight...

$1000 electric run to the building. I was lucky to be able to pay this in weed ;)

$640 for 4 LED lights

$250 for 400w hps

$400 fans, under canopy lighting, air pumps...

$100 thick black/white plastic

From the LED lights down, I have collected these items over the last 2 years. My first grow, I already had the clones growing, paid for the Shed and electric. This second grow is pure profit, except for the electric bill.

For the next grow I have a new ventilation system going in, and I will have Super Lemon Haze and Himalayan Gold. The clones are on their last week before they go into the bloom room.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

John-E-Blazed, I have a few jars curing right now, and some tinctures I'm doing. Because of state laws I had to move 4 ounces out the door. Everything is harvested except for the Thai.

They are moster plants. I will have to get some pics up of them. They have gotten totally out of control! I have taken a few early buds, and they are very sativa.

Shed III is under way, no pics yet, I am moving somethings around. I have a new thin water container. Some new air management...