Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dingdong

Hello from Finland!

Hi!

I joined the StrainHunters la famiglia a couple of days ago and just got my seeds that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. :)

This is my first time growing and I will do it outdoors. Help will be needed and thank you in advance haha.

This will be fun, have a good one. :)

hey man welcome on the forum!! :)

Glad to hear you already have some little seeds just waiting to be planted :) I hope it will be a great first time! what strains did you order? if they are all GHS seeds, you could open a journal in the world cup and try to win something maybe :) With a nice presentation and a good weather who knows you could win something :) In any case world cup or not open a journal ans i'll be pleased to follow it :)

If you have any problem on the forum ask me and i'll do my best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online

thanks for the welcoming! I ordered 3 seeds of The Church, 3 seeds of Green-o-matic and 5 seeds of Big Bang Autoflower! :) Yes, help is needed. I really dont know much about growing of any kind. First in the program is obviously the germinating. Now, is it just to give the seeds some water and put in a paper towel or something. Haha I really am a noob at this stuff :)

thanks for sharing the pic ;)

Also you will find many threads about germination on the fourm have a little look around in the rooms ;)