AutoPlants, genetical mix.

ganjalover

Some feno of Automaria 2 X (Pandora x Lowryder 2) hybrd with out branches.

That is so cool, never seen a pheno that is just a main stem grower! Advantages/disadvantages? Honestly I think that would be great for cropping outdoors, the amount of space you could save without the need for branching could be filled with more plants. Granted it yeilds well. Would be interesting to see it in a sea of green setup hahaha.

On photo Some fast feno`s of Automaria 2 X (Pandora x Lowryder 2) hybrid. It is my best of fast plant`s from this genetic. I keep it for seeds. Other fast phenos this hybrid already done and harvested.

Now i can say about smoke of big sugar head. Smoke is not good, in plant too many ruderalis, but effect not is too low it is for sure, maybe this line good for crossing. it is good base to make new auto plants. it is have very fast flowering, clear sativa-ruderalis smell and big yield, but I not make any crossing now I don't have some other and good pollen at this time, and for make some normal result on this cross need few generation for stabilization my auto plant. For this reason I keep for seeds only really good for smoking plants from this genetic.

post-22150-0-81215700-1372185100.jpg

post-22150-0-18670900-1372185110.jpg

post-22150-0-16344100-1372185125.jpg

post-22150-0-30793400-1372185141.jpg

Looks like your plants need some cal/MG in their lives!

And u just let the males spray pollen and pollinate everything?

Doing so it will prob be impossible to stabilize anything u grow right?

Looks like your plants need some cal/MG in their lives!

No, this is fungi problem, name of it is blight as say me translator. in this year I try hit this problem, but now too early to write about result/ This shit make me problem not only with cannabis, it is can eat everything even the trees and weeds

Doing so it will prob be impossibly to stabilize anything u grow right?

This deal need time, good grow box and expirience, something I can make In outdoor, but mostly time`s I need a good luck to make normal seeds for my self. In next year maybe I can see other plant, and select other pretty pheno`s to next generation. Now I only can keep seeds from more good plant and hope for a best. In next year not all my seeds I will grow, maybe mostly it will be kush van stitch new cross. or fast pheno of my genetic. I can say it only after testing my plants.

No, this is fungi problem, name of it is blight as say me translator. in this year I try hit this problem, but now too early to write about result/ This shit make me problem not only with cannabis, it is can eat everything even the trees and weeds

Maybe try some aspirin water to treat it then? Might just be the answer you were looking for.

This deal need time, good grow box and expirience, something I can make In outdoor, but mostly time`s I need a good luck to make normal seeds for my self. In next year maybe I can see other plant, and select other pretty pheno`s to next generation. Now I only can keep seeds from more good plant and hope for a best. In next year not all my seeds I will grow, maybe mostly it will be kush van stitch new cross. or fast pheno of my genetic. I can say it only after testing my plants.

And sounds good bro.