jack herer

turbolator

• 1 year later...

GHS JH is the smelliest plant i´ve ever encountered! even 1 plant needed a carbond filter to not fill the apartment with pungent smell..

Stays really really really small(!) with wide indica leaves and with really small internode distance,

ALL VERY unlike the Sensis Jack Herer...

Great smoke thought, really strong indica feeling! Finishes quick, need a lot of light to get those smaller buds lower and inner the the to swell up..

Stays green, seemed easy and good for beginners 4 sure.

Greetz from FIN! keep it green

• Like 1

The Jack smells strong long before flowering, a nice potent pungent sharp but woody smell with a hint of pepper + muscat to it. Awesome, I'd even might try smoke the leaves before the buds are ready..lol

If you watch the Grow Video you can see that there are 3 phenows in the JACK HERER. It might turn huge in the right condition or stay small and bushy or medium size, all show nice long big top colas and a fine balance of Indica + Sative characteristics. Buds are dense and nicely shaped..

Everyone should grow a Jack Here just out of respect for that man and I never heard someone complain about the grow type, taste or high.

There may be more interesting strains, but that Jack is a hit !

My 2 cents

One Bam definitely

• 6 months later...