my story (epilepsy)

leonelsoria

Hello, introduce myself, my name is Leonel, from my childhood I diagnoticaron epilepsy. are targeted at 10 years, now I have 19.

is Very difficult for me and my family to live With This disease,

I have been prescribed several medications, but none have a good effect on me. I recommended marijuana, but in my country Argentina, is illegal.

I send greetings to all.

Leonel Soria

sorry for my English.

hello leonel, sorry but it is indeed forbidden to trade seeds on the forum. if you want some seeds to argentina you can order without problem on our website www.greenhouseseeds.nl but for seeds between members you can not do this here sorry!

I hope you will find a nice solution for your epilepsy, i hve a frind that ha it too like you, nd since he smoke he has a lot less crisis but i don't know if all strains work..

Good luck

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Leonel :) You have the right idea to recommend marijuana for your epilepsy :) I have seen first hand the great things that this can do for you :) Tinctures are something you should think about once you hopefully get some kind of access to marijuana :) It helps someone I know and they say it is like a miracle cure :) There is too much drugs with more side-affects than affects that just degrade your body, they do more damage than anything else. I hope that you can get the situation with cannabis changed in your country or at least get access to the plant for your medical needs ;)

Don't give up on this idea as it is the safest way to deal with your situation :)

Good luck dude ;) Take care, Gonzo ;)