wilma and Ph

Big'G'

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I'm really enjoying growing this strain. I've come to notice that by leaving the lagest leaves on it encourages the new weaker shoots to grow outwards under the large leaves, thus making the plant naturally bushy to a degree and lets more air circulate in my opinion. The nodes are super tight too with spacing between 10mm to 22mm and a stretch on the largest of 53mm between 2 nodes. I fimmed the largest plant 3 weeks ago to keep it in check, worked perfectly. Due to the sheer bushyness of these girls and new growth almost exploding all the time there's not been much vertical growth but 12/12 is just around the corner and im looking forward to watching them change in to big fat ladies.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I went a bit mental with the grow cycle, lasting 8-10weeks I think, I've lost track and I'm just going on what they tell me lol.

The girls are now huge but my ph has been dropping a lot over the last few weeks. I'm doing a flush later today with a ph of around 7 to see if it makes any difference . I'll get pics up later.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...