Purple Cindy

Hi guy i wanted to show you guys a strange effect from putting out an indoor grow outside... It is now spring over here on our side of the world but about a month ago or so i was going to re-veg my cindy to get cuttings when my " wheel of fortune color wheel" lol came in the post.

I decided to put it out the back and let it fend for itself and it turned purple almost instantly...lol must have shocked the sheet out of it!!!!!

I pulled the other two and will be smoking them tonight but they stink very sweet almost like PIC_0004.JPGoff pineapples and being a month over due i think it will be all couch lock....

ok here we go i just rolled a number and now for the details...

Whilst chopping it up it had a really fruity and sweet almost like over ripe fruit smell.

First toke after lighting nice sweet tastes with a definately pine taste with a hint of spice like cinamon.

Very expansive...Dont wanna toke too big as the smoke will make me cough on the exhale..

Very buttery kind of feeling on the roof of my mouth but not unpleasant.

Half way through and can feel it at the back of my head and behind my eyes... maybe the same place and too stoned already lolwhatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Is working into the legs where my arthritis is... damn this is one real good lock... Can hardly feel any pain...um can harldly feel my legs at all lol

Over all very different from the cindy in hydro...no racyness just wanna lay back and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very couch lock...very very very...lol

a couple of hours at the top and a very quick run down to straightness... i was on the couch watching the car races and eating all different shit...

Going to put it away for when i have gout again which i get every two weeks or so thats why i have bad arthritis. I could have felt a thing sitting there top stuff.