Music from Malawi Expedition

Hello everyone,

I would like to get a list of all of the songs used in the Malawi Expedition. This may not happen :-) In the meantime, does anyone know the artist or name of the song that starts 24 minutes and 49 seconds into this video

I love this song and would prefer to not have to reapeat the video to listen to it. It would be nice to listen to the whole song from start to finish too.

I've tried to make out the lyrics to do a search on google, but I have concluded that they are in a language that I can't understand, except for the word "ganja", which doesn't really narrow anything down.

Thanks everybody

By the way, in the video comments, someone said that they thought that the music was Manu Dibango. It is possible that one of the songs in the documentary is his, but not the specific one that I am looking for.

OK...I answered my own question, using shazam. Technology is crazy these days! There are many songs in this adventure of  the Strain Hunters, including the one that I was looking for, by Busi Mhlongo, for those that might be interested...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes exactly what i was going to say :) There are some very nice apps now on phones and computer that will recognize almost any song, they still fail on some few strange themes lol, but most of the time it works :)

OK...I answered my own question, using shazam. Technology is crazy these days! There are many songs in this adventure of  the Strain Hunters, including the one that I was looking for, by Busi Mhlongo, for those that might be interested...

Thanks bro, 

Everyone can find the title of a song with shazam  :) 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.android&hl=en

regards!