H3rbalizer -- Ice Dream - Arjan's haze #1 -- 27-10-10

h3rbalizer

Man, one of the coolest videos I've seen, liked it alot!!

And what a tent setup you have, loved to ear the air rushing in it! ;)

PRO GROW man!

Your plants look amazing!! My favorite was the first room! Full of wonderful Women :D

Keep it up with your vids man!

Take care, h3rb!

Guest superbluehaze

Hello my friend,

The Neville haze is out because it was created by another breeder - Nevil.(excuse, my spelling)

Really, no one knows for sure except Arjan and Franco, and i may be way off base. Who knows?

franco or Arjan are not going to tell us.

but as a hint look towards south Indian or Nepalese mother crossed with a old strain( guess which one, not that i can say in case I am right)

and then back crossed to the mother.

I have a talent for this, when i put up my genetic linage for the church, it was taken down almost instantly;

it made think, but then I guessed i was too close and that is why it was taken down; it did make me feel real good!

your plants are doing fine, and it does not hurt to have a guess at the the genetic heritage;

i will give you a hint - inter node length, bud shape and size and smell. there you go, i have almost given it away - bud shape and morphology is the key!

happy growing, my friend,

john

Guest superbluehaze

looking good my friend;

with some of the haze 1, i think it is, you have a slight phosphorus deficiency - see how the leaf veins are darker than the rest of the leaf.looking good, very good.well done!Happy harvest, my friend,john

Day 54 of flowering..Since the new layout of the forum i will split the two tests, you will find the Ice Dream test in the New Ice Dream Section of the forum...Right the Ah1 is also on day 54 of flowering and will go in to the new home under the HPS in the next 10 days making way for the Exodus Cheese. You can see the buds are filling out all over the place with a few of them showing signs of being bumper buds. in one of the pics you can see the top two colas from where i topped weeks ago. i have a feeling we will see a massive change once i gertthem under the HPS sp stay tuned for that.

Thanks for the input everyone.... superbluehaze love your theory on the AH#1 makes intresting reading.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Day 72 in to flowering and you can see a right change in the plants with the bud filling out nicley and the crystal forming since the move under the HPS about two weeks ago. These buds are giving off a light sweet scent not too strong smells very nice.

The EC is on the way back down sitting at 1.5 and a PH of 6-6.1 just on normal A+B 25ml of each and still a little boost and NPK as they were starting to show signs of lacking N at this final stage.

Room temo is 30-31c and humidity is a bit low at 38%

IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_1976.JPG

Guest superbluehaze

great stuff, my friend;

the haze 1 later does have a mango smell;

it is an excellent smoke, uplifting, renewing; very social.

happy harvest,

john

Check out these bad Girls! Day 79 of flowering, on a straight water flush today as the last feed was 3 days ago! The trichromes are going milky now and the taller of the two phenos smells very much like lemon and the smaller one has more of a musty deep smell like you would expect a diesel strain.