William Trust

Hi all, just another grower with great ambitions.

9 posts in this topic

Hi all, I love the docu's. Great stuff to bad there are no new episodes. I'm trying to get involved in cultivating seeds and making my own strain. Hope I get some results! If people have some pointer or tips. Your welcome to post some info or just random growing tips. I will try to post some info and pictures soon of my projects.

1 person likes this

Hi Wiliam, welcome to forum :)

Tell us a little more about your projects. What varieties are you crossing?

Greetings! 

Hi Jose, I submitted my link with 1 of my projects. But I'm working on 3 project right now. 

Creating my own strain with Angolan landrace.

Most efficient way of making a growroom.

Room 1 - 1x led 150 watt lights (baby-room)

Room 2 - 1x hps 400 watt grow lights

Room 3 - 2x hps 600 watt bloom lights.(scrog)

All on a 2500m3/h fan and supply comes from house environment.

I made a monthly rotation so I can harvest evry 30 to 35 days.

Cultivating my own seeds and try to make my profession from my hobby.

Also working on cannabis art work with epoxy.

1 person likes this

@William Trust

Hello willam nice project 

Need a lot of work in publicity and marketing to make it a profession 

Do you have pic of your art work i see a lot of nice thing made with epoxy with wood ,concret and others ✌

✊🍁

1 person likes this

This is what i'm making. Round and Square ones and trying to make a desk model with a big leaf and maybe some small ones 

il_570xN.952231384_pss6.jpg

1 person likes this

@William Trust

Very nice 👌if you make a production of that and go to nightshop and city like amsterdam i think you can sell a lot of that or you alrady do it ?maybe better to keep the picture for you 

1 person likes this

@William Trust

I have idea for you cannabis juwelery a leaf in one of those big earring with a ring in surgical inox 🤔

20180518_010601.png

1 person likes this

Hi G22,

Thats a wonderfull idea. try to make one soon. Well i have made a few test products and I have sold a few. but its very hard to do because of the leaves and the time you have before they go bad. So basically you cant make a lot at once. but im getting there .

I already gone by some growshops, headshop, smartshops, coffeeshop and toeristshops around the benelux and they are all very interested so this will be something i will be rolling out soon.

You are right about the picture if it would be mine. This one I got from Etsy. My product look a little different because I have different connection possibilities. also im not afraid people will steal my idea, simply because there are not many people who can get the leaves.

Thank you for your feedback, always love advice.

1 person likes this