Greetings from an Extreme Sativa Lover

RedBarn

Hi GHS and forum goers.

I have followed GHS work since 2011. R.I.P. Franco, see you on the other side brother.

My favorite GHS documentary by far was The Congo. I wish this pure stimulant landrace was sold by seed.

My favorite sativas are the pure stimulant variety so please look forward to seeing some indoor and outdoor grows of various sativa strains from the Nepalese, Thailand, and African regions.

Also I am very interested in experimenting with various LED wavelengths to maximize response from the plant.

In a perfect world I have unlimited super-soil, very complex, with different piles all containing separate variety and organic matter content for different terpene production. And a big pond to grow on mud piles like in Jamaica creeks. 

Happy growing and stay kind

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

The only Cannabis strains I care for are the pure stimulant variety. Arjan and Franco found such a variety in the Congo and it is a dream of mine to own this strain before hybridization.

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going red Barn? I was responding to your inroduction post because you mentioned an interest in African pure sativas, I happen to be growing a few different African landrace strains one of them is a pure African sativa from Kenya called killimanjaro. You can check em out in the outdoor grow journals under the title African landraces grown in central Washington. Check out world of seeds.com their pure origins collection, I  swear they may even have that Congolese landrace you mentioned

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the advice Chefblake420.

Only GHS have collected this specific landrace so unless WoS is GHS I do not believe they will have this landrace. Africa is a big place though so I suspect there are thousands of landraces for the continent to offer.