2012 Outdoor grow - South Africa

Organicz

Hello Gentlemen, and ladies :girlcrazy:

Sorry i haven't been very active on my journal, just been so bummed out about those five females being gone. I went to the gardener that day and asked him if he had ever seen my plants and did he take them but he said no which i later found out was a lie. But its all cool i guess, the cleaner tells me he ' verkoop' my plants which means sells in afrikaans so at least some one benefited from my hard work.

anyway...

I do still have the two decent sized females in the tree which are slightly budding, one Sativa and the one Indica. The Indica is naturally a bit further along that the bushy Sativa :gamer: About 3 weeks ago now i germinated another 15 seeds and potted them in the same soil mix as before. These lil babies are coming alone nicely and should make up a tiny bit of my lost bud :king: Will upload pictures of the two females soon aswell as the up and coming plants :bye:

Hope everyone's plants are coming along well :superblue:

see you soon :)

• Like 1

damn gardener, you should pick all the dog shit you find in the streets and put them in his flower, and pee in it everyday too ;) Just sayin 8)

Waiting for the pics of the little tree babies still growing ;)

An hope your new babies germinated will catch up the missing one :ok:

Have a good grow

Ek dink hy will hulle groei. Dink jy nie hy sal imand vertel ? Id rather grow indoors or guerilla for safety or maybe give him a few J's to leave them alone or get another gardener who smokes too and at the end of the harvest give him a portion for keeping his mouth quite ;)

Sorry to hear of the loss , nothing worse than that and your lady's were looking great too. Hope the next batch you grow will be awesome.

Here we go again :bye:

After the five beautiful females were robbed, I decided to start a new crop Even though it is pretty late to plant outdoor here, im going to see what happens. Maybe il end up with small but many budding babies in a couple months :gamer:

I still have the two budding plants and 7 other babies which went in about two weeks back now, all in the tree greenhouse.

The buds are getting bigger and bigger by the day, but still the small babies continue to veg :cool:

They should only reach about 50cm before they start to bud, but iv topped them to bush out a bit and my new supply of Bat guano should really boost their lil lives :spiteful: Here's some pics of the seedling, about a week old now. Many were planted at different times though.

PICS OF THE BUDS COMING NOW!! :superblue: <--- i love him

hope you like

James

post-8089-0-19773800-1332885396_thumb.jp

post-8089-0-17444900-1332885525_thumb.jp

Thanks dust

hahaha yeah i should :fie:

That other crop that was stollen was in my neighbors garden, not mine. The guy that lives in the house never goes down there but the stupid gardener decided one day to wonder along and rape my plants :angry: wee bugger :pogranichnik:

Oh well shit happens: I still have the tree greenhouse, and i negotiated with the gardener who stole the plants to allow me a few plants in the old location ( I said the plants wont get big, due to it being late ) and then i have another five plants in a guerrilla location, which i will start a whole new journal for soon :gamer:

But none of my plants are HUGE like things were a few weeks ago :comando:

peace man

• Like 1

Hello :king:

This journal is now officially a greenhouse grow :girlcrazy:

Soil is the same as the old crop:

Soil Mix:

Standard potting soil

Compost (homemade)

3 x wash river sand

Perlite

Verliculite

Peat

Worm Castings( earthworm poo)

Nutes:

Vita boost( general n,p, k)

Carbon boost

Bone-Meal

Gypsum

Epson salts

The two budding females are the same seeds as the old plants, a high sativa hybrid, which where planted in about January. One plant is more of an Indica hybrid and is now a bit further into flowering that the definite Sativa Mama :queen: Both these small but bushy plants smell really beautiful and are covered in pistols,with bud developing at every inter-node. The Indica' small heads are really starting to fatten up,

Up to about a week ago i was fertilizing all plants with an organic fertilizer mix, called Nitrosol as well as worm Tea out of the worm farm which is a really high boost to the plants with no burn. But AT LAST i have found a supplier of BAT GUANO :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: I was so happy to finally find it :cool: The guano will really help me get these small plants up to a reasonable height before the bud out :rabbi: and will just fatten my buds up like crazy ! Thank god for fruit bats :santaclaus:

I wont say anymore, Here we go: :superblue:

Thanks men

Yo mop man :bye: no i didn't buy it online. Im here in CX and i get it at a nursery here ( the owner is a biig pot grower ). He's been looking for it for ages now and managed to find a supplier in Cape town. Its called Black bat :girlcrazy: YOH my plants are loving that shit hey :cool: lol

peace man

• Like 2

man organicz man im so jealous of the weather you get bro, big respect using it to the max :)

your plants looking mighty fine too buddy

hope ya have good luck for the rest of the grow dude

peace

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everybody :) Thought id update the treehouse journal. Everything is going great up there

All plants are now on a 2 week Bat guano feeding schedule. The indica is getting fatter by the day!

The buds have caused the plant to bend so iv given her a lil stick :)

Heres a few pics:)

Yoooh cant believe the strain hunters we in my country !!

even though it was just one night lol

peace out

post-8089-0-50280400-1334086597.jpg

post-8089-0-38598300-1334086695.jpg

post-8089-0-62239200-1334086800.jpg

post-8089-0-31679500-1334086907.jpg

MY oh my that Indica is smelling sweet :cool:

Cant wait til that bud has cured for about a month :girlcrazy:

Everyone this side of the world has amounts of buds during these months, They are the great months :superblue:

Cant wait for The swaziland seeds to be available :spiteful: