Amsterdam Coffeshop Seedbank Tour

Guest resinhazin

Guest resinhazin

Hi,

i just finished my 4 day A'dam Trip yesterday. It was once again a very nice stay

and we meet some really nice people there.

The second time at the ghouse coffeshops and first time at barneys.

So i got the chance to test some nice ghs strains like the slh and the amnesia haze.

i also tested the ex cheese and the diamond girl. All were very nice and it was nice to smoke

good haze again. both strains were very sativa clear but strong whit like i found extraordinary flavours.

both of their own;) thx ghs crew.

But i must also say the staff isnt as pleasent as they could been. the weed guy at the hendrikskade shop

didnt know anything bout the seeds and didnt seem to care. just said for information i should go to the shop in the redlight.

not very willing..but anyway, i got finally what i wanted;=

the genetics for this years outdoor season;-)

post-9733-0-17057000-1331158533.jpg

lekker bluberry bud; thx el guapo

post-9733-0-78240100-1331158535.jpg

;)

post-9733-0-70968800-1331158538.jpg

post-9733-0-66848200-1331158541.jpg

post-9733-0-01637600-1331158544.jpg

my fav. durban p. and my also new fav himalaya gold

post-9733-0-35338200-1331158546.jpg

new tryings for this season

post-9733-0-01728700-1331158550.jpg

post-9733-0-81307300-1331158552.jpg

2012 collection;)

cheers!

• Like 2

Wow man you came back with a nice collection of seed! Sad to hear about the non willing in the coffee, let's hope he is not like that everyday or he should stop working there ^^

Thanks for taking the time to make us a little report ;)

Have a good smoke and grow with all this seeds :)

Hey Rezinhazin, don't take what happened personally i'm pretty sure that the Staff at the Coffeshops cannot talk about the seeds the Greenhouse sell in the Coffeshop and can only direct you to the "Souvenir" (Seeds & Merchandise) shop and i think that is by law...

It's due to the law regarding Coffeshops and seeds, it's why you won't find any seeds for sale in a building which sells cannabis, you may be able to smoke in them but you won't be able to buy any cannabis.

Other than that sounds like you had a really good trip and you have a nice collection of seeds for the year ahead!

Good luck buddy

Peace

Lekker stöff you got there.

Good explanation given by Potent. .

People working in coffee shops are normal people and if a stranger asks too many questions he might loose temper. They have a lot to do most of the time and the more time spend with you might means waiting longer for the next person.

So maybe next time you will have a nice chat with the same person. It all depends on the mood + situation.

Don't take this personal..

Can you grow all these seeds ?

Guest Ghost_doG

Damn i whish i had so many seeds and a garden to experience different strains, but let me ask you why is it that you took so many auto flowering strain when growing outdoor?

Don't be disapointed by the experienc eyou had with the staff, very few of them will engage in discussion about strain and as bam bhole said they dont wanna make the next person wait... It's a buisness like any other and you'll learn more about the plant on that site then when in amsterdam, except if you're lucky enough to meet franco at the coffee shop ;)

Stick with the people here and your next trip will be even better, after spending several month speaking with those hunters my trip at the HTCC was a blast, i had never truly appreciated dam and the plant before learning all those things about it!

Peace!

I am so jealous of that seed collection, Hope you had a blast and ill remember what happened when i visit , cause i would have done exactly the same not knowing previously about the sale of seeds and cannabis under the same roof.

Guest resinhazin

hey people,

for sure it was a nice time!Again!

I don't take that personal with the guy and i know its all business;)

But good service is anyway a must in every business, isn't it?

i got to know a lot of people in the a'dam coffeeshops since the last 16 years, must been there over

30 times;) so i only enjoy that i can buy the best stuff there like its normal. and i enjoy that everytime so much.

even the weed's effects are stronger under those conditions;)

but what i wanted to say to potents comment: i also talked with different people there about the

disjunction of the weed an the seed buisiness. Strange. The greenhouse is called GHouse because of that reason.

But in every GH you can actually buy seeds till now. When must that be devided?

i wasn' at the merch shop but at Barneys that is seperated. A Coffie Shop and on the other hand

a Bar and Merch and Seed Shop. Anyone who can say something about that?

Well and all the seeds yeah;) Of Course i can't grow them all allone.

There are for my bros too. You now seeds are illegal here and we don't order them on the net.

The Autos are all for a friend who wanted them because of plenty time and because of the small size.

i also told him it wouldn't be the same. But lets see.

The only one Auto Strain i have is pineapple express, my girl bought it because

she found that movie (do you know?) so funny. hopefully i infect her with growing, i want a growroom!

My 4 sorts this year will be Durban Poison Himalaya Gold, AMS, and 8Ball Kush and i get a NL Seed from a friend.

So far..i'll let u know what comes around;)

BoOm Resin....

Guest Ghost_doG

Good to know than, you're a cool guy getting all thos eseed through custom for your friends ;)

I hope you get that grow room!

Peace!

yeah man lol that pineapple express movie is so funny, i've seen not long ago (thanks to danmac ^^ ) loved it, and i hope the weed will be as good as in the movie ;)

I hope we'll see your plants grow in pictures over here, i would like to see some other plants from barneys than Tangerine dream growing on forum ^^

Have a good grow ^^ And make that wife a Grow-Addict ;)

Guest Ghost_doG

One day i'll grow blue cheese, lsd,red diesel etc someday, but let me go through the gh and dna catalog first ;)

Peace!

• 3 weeks later...