First time Amsterdam tourist

weed'oodle

Well as this is my first post I would like to say hello to everyone and that this site seems very productive with good post and a lot of info on the culture that is "weed".Well to my main question I am planning my first trip to Amsterdam in October I have all my travel sorted.But I am having trouble finding a b&b or hotel for the week. Could anyone point me in the right direction on where to start looking.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks a lot, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Weed,oodle ;)

welcome to strain hunters!! you should have posted this in the Introduce yourself section ;) but it is kind of on topic, however yr first post should be in the intro thread

want me to move it?

For b&b or hotel I would check http://www.bookings.com

They got the sharpest deals and almost all the Amsterdam hotels + b&b's are listed there

welcome to strain hunters!! you should have posted this in the Introduce yourself section ;) but it is kind of on topic, however yr first post should be in the intro thread

want me to move it?

For b&b or hotel I would check http://www.bookings.com

They got the sharpest deals and almost all the Amsterdam hotels + b&b's are listed there

Sorry about that dude still getting my head around the site.Yeah could you move it into the appropriate section.Thanks for the information I will have a look and Let you all know how i get on.

Thanks alot

Weed'oodle

haha lol it can sound rough when elektro says it :rabbi:

But it is a real good suggestion one of our past moderator Superbluehaze used to go in boats, and it seemed pretty cool, and i think he could even smoke, but that's to verify ^^

Good luck man ;)

And Welcome on SH forum of course :D

• Like 1

Remember to do turists stuff as well. It is so easy to get trapped in a coffe shop. Try the local cheese market Mmmm yummy! And check out all the art and streets. FOOD!

And when you are in a coffe shop for hours, take some fresh air.

Have a blast.

LOL I havent visited a museum yet...

Tho the choffshops will be the highlight of the trip but we plan to have a look around a few museums and take in a bit of the culture as well as some sweet sweet Marijuana. I had a look last night at hotels and found a couple that look promising so sent a few e-mails and now waiting on a reply.

How would you all rate the mixed dorms in Amsterdam?

Thanks for some more links lads will have a look.

Weed'oodle

Well had a good look around and managed to find a hotel in the centre. I think it's called hotel vijaya? Anyone ever stayed with them? They seem helpful as i got a quick response to my email and the price for 3 nights was not bad either.

Peace out!.

• 5 months later...