Name Your Favorite Seedbanks and Stains

URBANNINJA

I have found that ghs seeds are the best for me I was having problems with germination I was doing as all ways had and keep getting problems from two good seed banks but since getting gh seeds I have only had one not germinat and I think that was my fault keep up good work peace to ghs

I have found that ghs seeds are the best for me I was having problems with germination I was doing as all ways had and keep getting problems from two good seed banks but since getting gh seeds I have only had one not germinat and I think that was my fault keep up good work peace to ghs

100% germination rate! That's always GREAT news!

• 5 weeks later...

Problem is most of us do not have soi much experience with various seed banks I only tried GHS and female seed so far plus I am growing Royal Queens Seed Autos now but it is way to early to say if I like them - I mess up a couple seeds each time - First was 3 from 5 then 11 from 14 ...

Last order as from Roayl quuens and I paid for 8 beans got 3 for free and now I got 7 plants, which is still okay with me - Could not have grown 11 plants anyway. One seed did not develop a tap-root, one withered away in week 1 or 2 and another one got burnt accidentally - too close to the T5 NEON.

Strains I liked better than average from GHS

Jack Herer + White Widow, Auto Bomb + Himalayah Gold for a milder high and very strong vital growth. One pheno of the Sweet Mango Automatic was a peasure to grow + smoke, but I was disappointed with the yields of all but one. I liked the Great White shark - decent smoke (average) but very vital grow + a good yield.

Train Wreck was also a unique and lovely plant.

My favorite though by a country mile is the DAMNESIA. Effect, aroma, vitality, growing structure each pheno is a winner. Caboose with the Super Bud peno seems to be exciting as well.

Female Seeds is nearly as good as GHS in terms of vitality of plants prices + service they are really nice. Their weed is less potent but more of a happy high type imo.

My favorites were the C'99 and esp the Bubblegummer - unique aroma, very nice looking buds - great kief, real sticky gum plus a happy uplifting Sativa high. Probably the weed others liked the best so far.

To sum up

Damnesia

White Widow

Bubblegummer (fs)

Jack Herer

C''99 (fs)

Trainwreck

Barneys Farm !!! i make a point and say i can just have one true fav. and Barneys Farm makes the race to me :P:D

Currently growing Barneys G13 haze and it's turning out to be a REAL beauty :)

Barney s genetics are a bit sketchy, twice I bought kush Vanilla and Critical and both had seeds in the bud. Handle with care.

Handling with care :)

I think usually when ppl say stuff like that, it's the grower that did something a bit sketchy lol, especially given that Barneys is known for winner strains! This IMO at least!

Light leaks could make the plant hermi, letting them go too long will make them produce seeds, etc.

I'll def. share my opinion on Barneys Farm when I'm finished with this lass!

It's too easy to knock someones stuff down! Don't wanna be the reason ppl are missing out on good genetics!

Sure Barneys wouldn't like that :cool: lol

come on GAZ it´s ridicioules to give the breeder the guilty for herms :/

herms are in 99% the growers fault

IU grow since 7 years and grew a lot of barneys and had just 1 times hermis and it was m y own fault

sooo don´t start to give the breeder the guilt

and just so btw Arjan & Derry ( barneys farm owner) are true friends...

• Like 2

You think they would have the sense to quality control the bud on sale in there shop, maybe they need some new growers. Not good for business.Maybe they missing Arjans business sense.

To be fair the two seeds of Vanilla kush grew well one was a male, but the lady turned out fine.

• Like 1

IU grow since 7 years and grew a lot of barneys and had just 1 times hermis and it was m y own fault

Some genetics are much more likely to hermie than others, maybe 50- 75% max. Many strains out there, such as bubba kush, Dutch Passion Blueberry,are known for it. Only hermies I had grown so far where the White Strawberry skunk, but they are not available to buy for that reason. So I don't think I am going to guilt any breeders. Just my own personal experience. Maybe I got unlucky as only bought Barneys weed form there shop on 2 occasions and twice contained seeds.

Some genetics are much more likely to hermie than others, maybe 50- 75% max. Many strains out there, such as bubba kush, Dutch Passion Blueberry,are known for it. Only hermies I had grown so far where the White Strawberry skunk, but they are not available to buy for that reason. So I don't think I am going to guilt any breeders. Just my own personal experience. Maybe I got unlucky as only bought Barneys weed form there shop on 2 occasions and twice contained seeds.

okay sry understood it wrong, but then they have a real bad grower for the shop... makes osme mistakes or i don´t know but the seeds himself from barneys are really great so 3 barneys strains are for sure in my top 5

and the shop :/ i like the shop ambiente a lot but the weed could be for sure much better...

• Like 1

My top 3 shops are : Green house, Sensi Seeds and Barney's Farm and there are many more that do a wonderful job. I have a few "Super Skunk" plants from "Sensi" outside at the moment and they are all looking pretty good. I stiill have another couple months before they are ready and go to the drying shed. As far as a favorite strain, the verdict is still out on that one !

Joe u forgot Toni from Barneys too hehe .... well Joe knows my Opinion bout Barneys top notch Strains...one of the wackest shops in Dam lol sadly they really should search a new grower team they dealin with noobs on my eyes...... ok some new Stuff for me to Add here...... Royal Queen Seeds .... Bubba Kush Og Kush and Haze Berry all 3 defo Recommendable!!! to see in my Ninjas Garden Thread the Bubba is a Real pre 98 Line and Produces Long Nuggs for a Kush...

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...